ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Might as well start it

cravnravn

I tell yeah, I think Lofton explained it well, with the safeties playing so deep, the chance of the deep ball was very poor.

I really liked the play calling, espeically the draw at the end of the half, took em by surprise.

They do, however, have to stop playing for field goals,against good teams it will haunt them.

I tell yeah, I think Lofton explained it well, with the safeties playing so deep, the chance of the deep ball was very poor.

I really liked the play calling, espeically the draw at the end of the half, took em by surprise.

They do, however, have to stop playing for field goals,against good teams it will haunt them.

I really enjoyed Lofton's commentary.Very insightful and informative. I had to stay home due to bronchitis which is a downer. This might be the first home opener that I've missed.

The play calling was great. It kept a young, fast and aggressive defense off balance and kept them from collecting the bounty on Joe Flacco that Williams put up.

Terrible offense but a for real defense. I may have to lower the over & under on offensive points.

Oh Mort reports Bortles is on a short leash...

Bottles lost his job week 2 of the preseason. It was open competition week 3 preseason with Henne. It is a big dumpster fire in Jax.