ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens no longer have to rely on defense to win

kRoNiK

Here's a great article by Mr. Marvez who usually writes junk.

OWINGS MILLS, Md. - He's Joe Cool until you mention the brown-nose scoring system.

That's when Baltimore quarterback Joe Flacco — the rookie whose laid-back personality makes Eli Manning seem eccentric — begins laughing outside the locker room at Ravens headquarters. His face having turned a tad red, a grinning Flacco wonders aloud how a team secret was revealed.

Linky for full article: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8935574...-defense-to-win

P.S. -- anyone else having trouble viewing this forum in Firefox? I'm using IE to post. Oh, and anyone else listening to 105.7FM obsessively?

LOL! First time I heard this...

Basically, he's un-Flaccable.

It's very good to hear he's getting comfortable and getting out of his shell.

The having fun part is important because it says he trusts those around him.

Here's another decent article by Marvez...It's about parity in the NFL and the Ravens, Phish, and Jet's going from "worst to first"...

Did (Flacco) impact our team to the point that it's because of him that we're in a division race and fighting for the playoffs? Yes," Newsome said.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8930124...P&GT1=39002

43773456.jpg

Baltimore also leads the NFL in scoring (29.8-point average) and receiving touchdowns (14) in that span while posting a 7-1 record.

Never thought I'd read something like this.

Did (Flacco) impact our team to the point that it's because of him that we're in a division race and fighting for the playoffs? Yes," Newsome said

Hmmm, now where have I read this before? ;)

P.S. -- anyone else having trouble viewing this forum in Firefox? I'm using IE to post. Oh, and anyone else listening to 105.7FM obsessively?

I've had no trouble with FF3. If you're having problems, download the IE Tab addon in FF....it lets you load pages using IE in an FF tab.