ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Happy Purple Friday! In London Too!

vmax

c290a915-d4f8-4161-99e1-a4d296bb00e0.jpg3a046290-3927-43c3-ac80-729f86ebcf6a.jpg

And then there's this gem....

It will take a little longer for college student Calum Hunter to get to the game. Hunter lives in Glasgow, Scotland, which is about 400 miles from London. The drive to see the Ravens will take about seven hours.

Hunter, 23, has been a fan since the first game of the Ravens’ Super Bowl season. Baltimore’s season-opening rout of Cincinnati on Monday Night Football was the first NFL game he watched from beginning to end.

“This is the most excited I have been since Super Bowl XLVII for a Ravens game," Hunter said. "The defense is going to be amazing to see live, and it is not every day you get the chance to see a Super Bowl MVP quarterback [Joe Flacco] in action."........http://forums.extremeravens.com/topic/20941-happy-purple-friday-in-london-too/

:yeah: :gorave:

I've totally enjoyed reading all the articles and viewing all the videos of the Ravens fans in London this week. I especially enjoyed reading about all the Ravens fans in England and the continent. They're our brothers and sisters and we can't let them wallow in isolation! :gorave: And.... It tells me there is still hope for the world. :thumbup: It can still turn purple.

Wait till they see this isn't true!....

5. The London Jags stronghold! Thanks to Jacksonville spending a week overseas in each of the last four seasons, a dedicated group of Jaguars fans have emerged from within London. They'll take to Wembley Stadium to greet the Ravens, who are making their first trip to London in franchise history. Can Jacksonville get a rare (and somewhat odd) home-field advantage, even while an ocean away from home? Are there more Ravens fans in England than we currently realize? Find out on Sunday!....http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000849496/article/five-things-to-watch-in-ravensjaguars-in-london

I have total faith that our troops will be louder and prouder. :gorave: