ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

So, Bears got plenty of rest the day before

tsylvester

The entire Ravens team went swimming. How else do you explain no energy from the offense, and the inability to sustain energy by the defense?

This team might not win another game. Play designs is terrible. I see better route combinations in highschool games. More delay of game penalties, can't get the play in on time.

Still no discipline on the team, evem with the refs keeping their flags tucked away.

Defense out of position, secondary mix ups still...

Get this!

The Ravens D gave up 231 yards of rushing.

Think they miss Williams?

Oh..sorry...that was an excuse...

3 turnovers. 8 penalties great formula to engineer a loss.

10 points from Tucker, 7 points from the punt team, 7 points from the kick return team...playing at home...against a rookie QB...and they lose.

Get this!

The Ravens D gave up 231 yards of rushing.

Think they miss Williams?

Oh..sorry...that was an excuse...

3 turnovers. 8 penalties great formula to engineer a loss.

10 points from Tucker, 7 points from the punt team, 7 points from the kick return team...playing at home...against a rookie QB...and they lose.

They miss him a little, but once again the biggest damage came off the edge, or even when it did come up the middle it was because of gap irresponsity. But hey, the great middle linebacker Mosely has his one play of the game, tackle for a loss....

These guys just could not get off of blocks..

This team is really putting up unprecedented defeats these days. Against a rookie QB in our stadium ?

When you're offense can't convert 3rd downs, sustain drives or score points, this is what happens.

The sad part Max, they would get a 6-8 yard run on first down and still have to punt...

Far beit for a reciever to make a contested catch or, eee gash, get open in man to man with a single high safety....

How dare us to think the offensive line can hold a block for a 3 count.. 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi...

The sad part Max, they would get a 6-8 yard run on first down and still have to punt...

Far beit for a reciever to make a contested catch or, eee gash, get open in man to man with a single high safety....

How dare us to think the offensive line can hold a block for a 3 count.. 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi...

Yea! Buck and Collins had very good games.

125 yards, 4.8 ypc.

but it was only 26 rushes to 41 passes.

Where have I read about this Ravens losing formula before?

Maybe someone else getting some snaps wouldn't be the worst thing. Joe is not very good anymore. He might not be the worst problem, but his play is a problem.

He almost screwed up an easy 2 point conversion today.

Edited by Spen

Maybe they should replace one of the safeties, one allowed a touchdown, the other allowed a 50 + yard run because he was trying to be a hero by stripping the ball.

No need for that with them pinned so deep..

Everyone is to blame, Joe is not playing great but he isn't getting much help either.

Mallet ia a giod back up, that is all. No, the problem clearly is the coaching, this is juat another game that they came out with no energy...

It's embarrassing Max! How does the Biscuit put up with this ? Is he watching this stuff or playing on his IPhone ?

I mean we just played about the worst team in football against a rookie QB.

Nothing for him to do now. This can only be fixed in the offseason. He could fire Harbs now but what would that prove?

Yea! Buck and Collins had very good games.

125 yards, 4.8 ypc.

but it was only 26 rushes to 41 passes.

Where have I read about this Ravens losing formula before?

Harbs has never understood game mang. At least he is making the problems he makes crystal clear. I have said for some time that I don't think Steve understands football and his FB ppl take advantage of that.

Maybe they should replace one of the safeties, one allowed a touchdown, the other allowed a 50 + yard run because he was trying to be a hero by stripping the ball.

Everyone is to blame, Joe is not playing great but he isn't getting much help either.

Mallet ia a giod back up, that is all. No, the problem clearly is the coaching, this is juat another game that they came out with no energy...

When one player eats so much of the cap space he is supposed to get past lesser talent around him.

Papa, I don't care who was behind center, you saw first hand what this line and receiving core can't do; their jobs.

Two passes, on time, perfectly thrown passes bounce off their hands/ chest and turn into picks, one for a touchdown.

Either one of those passes if caught, changes the game. If dropped, no big deal except for the one that went for six points = likely a win.

Add to that Camp dropping a pass that would have atleast gone for a first down, at best, a big play.

Now, go look at the all 22 recirdings and you will see the route combinations how childish and simple they are,, not helping create an opening.

Joe doesn't have time to get to his second read, let a lone a third.

You will also see receivers running routes in the same area, leaving plenty of defenders ready to pounce on the catch.

The Bears played a defense with high safeties to prvent the deep passes, yes Joe missed on one, though the draft bust was slow getting to his top speed for what ever reason, maybe a sidden breeze blew....

I have agreed that Joe was not playing great, but even if he were, it would make no difference with this crap.

This is a coaching issue, a feont office issue, not just on a certain player sucking, no matter how much he makes.

The safeties had bad games and made mistakes, no argument.

Yeah I agree about Mallet being just a good backup. That's kind of how I feel about Joe now too though. I'm not sure he is an average starter any more.

I do think it's time for a coaching change and front office change but I think the most glaring problem is an overall lack of talent on offense.