ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Why Joe doesn't throw to Perriman

vmax

Perriman has seven catches, three drops and no touchdowns in eight games this season............For his career, passes thrown to Perriman have resulted in twice the amount of interceptions (six) as touchdowns (three)....http://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/40767/ravens-hope-benching-ticks-off-struggling-receiver-breshad-perriman

End of story.

What a huge disappointment. He could have made a difference in this offense. Like Torrey Smith did.

You can't teach catching.

Max et al,

I hate to beat an old drum but.......the day after we drafted Perriman, a friend at the gym told me we would regret the pick. I didn't think too much of this guys opinion - since he was a huge Giants fan and figured he was just messing with me. However, as it turns out, his son also played at UCF and he watched every home game and observed Perriman for at least 2 or 3 years. Other than having incredible speed, he seriously lacked in route running and, as has been reported ad nauseam, poor catching ability.

I'm afraid to ask, "what in the heck were our scouts and Ozzie & Co thinking" ? More confirmation that Ozzie & Co aren't capable of drafting a solid WR and instead must acquire through free agency.