ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

I'm not the only one to see this coming

vmax

Speaking of the c-word.

No sense in going to the game now. :nono:

No way to sugar coat it, the Browns are an awful team and organization. Their fans, who are very loyal, didn't even show up for their last home game.

No sense in going to the game now. :nono:

No way to sugar coat it, the Browns are an awful team and organization. Their fans, who are very loyal, didn't even show up for their last home game.

Max, its a shame about the Browns. Having been born/growing up in Cleveland (later moving to Bmore in late 60s), I grew up watching Jim Brown - arguably the best running back of all time.

I still have memories - distant as they are - of Brown running through, over around and past entire team's Ds. The Browns had a great organization and have been suffering for a long time.

Maybe this new FO guy from KC will turn their fate around and help improve the Browns and AFC North. Even though my allegiance was and has always been withe the Colts/Ravens, it does pain me to watch the Browns suffer over thew years. All kidding aside, Cleveland is a good sports town and like Baltimore just wants a winning team they can get behind.

Mbut s

Max, its a shame about the Browns. Having been born/growing up in Cleveland (later moving to Bmore in late 60s), I grew up watching Jim Brown - arguably the best running back of all time.

I still have memories - distant as they are - of Brown running through, over around and past entire team's Ds. The Browns had a great organization and have been suffering for a long time.

Maybe this new FO guy from KC will turn their fate around and help improve the Browns and AFC North. Even though my allegiance was and has always been withe the Colts/Ravens, it does pain me to watch the Browns suffer over thew years. All kidding aside, Cleveland is a good sports town and like Baltimore just wants a winning team they can get behind.

Perhaps it's the time of the season pulling on my heart strings, that feeling of love and empathy for your fellow man.

Perhaps it's old age setting in and I'm geezing. Yet I too, can't help but to feel sorry for that sad lot in Cleveland.

They've had a raw deal for way too long and it was not of their making. It was that Mayor, city council and Carman CAP Cheat Policy who duped them and sent them out into the weeping and gnashing of teeth.

And suffer much, they have.

B5q48oKCAAEj9Oe.jpg

I couldn't help but to notice the "AllI want for Christmas is a Browns win" signs.

So with heart felt magnaminty, coupled with the power of the cravn curse, I wish this for all those Brownie fans this Christmas; That they swap places with the Steelers for the next 2 decades.

Everybody wins.

We still have them to hate. They have us to hate and we can all laugh at the Steelers and their bandwagon fan base.

39a46f013c9216b512d7b358cb730f45.jpg