ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

True

vmax

The offense is coming around.

Let this sink in...."Since Week 8, the Ravens are No. 3 in the NFL in scoring, averaging 30.7 points per game."

Mike Wallace does a good recap on the reason for the early struggles...

Wide receiver Mike Wallace agreed that there’s a correlation between the offense’s rise and its general overall health.

“We lost some guys early in the year and we were kind of scrambling around, trying to put things together, patch it up,” Wallace said. “You have big plans going into a season. You have Marshal (Yanda), you have Alex (Lewis), you have Dennis (Pitta) and other guys, and then, before you even get to the season, you lose like five of those guys. “I don’t care what kind of team you have; it’s hard to bounce back from that right away. It takes time. You don’t just find an 88-catch tight end like (Pitta) sitting on the street. You have to find other guys and try to figure out how to make a good game plan and get guys involved. It just takes a while to get everything meshing.”...http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Offense-Bursting-With-Confidence-as-Its-Evolution-Continues/f62f9508-5927-4754-b54a-c0e756c363fe

To get to this point the coaches coached their asses off to develop their players and units.

And the players bought in and worked their asses off.

All Unsung Heros with the Right Stuff.

Ravens. :gorave:

The offense is coming around.

Let this sink in...."Since Week 8, the Ravens are No. 3 in the NFL in scoring, averaging 30.7 points per game."

Mike Wallace does a good recap on the reason for the early struggles...

To get to this point the coaches coached their asses off to develop their players and units.

And the players bought in and worked their asses off.

All Unsung Heros with the Right Stuff.

Ravens. :gorave:

Max, I sure hope it continues. I have my doubts but I’m rooting for them.

I agree though...the OL coach and Greg Roman have done a really good job with the scraps they were left to deal with.