ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Insider: Ravens acknowledge that London protest has resulted in no-shows at home games

ExtremeRavens

In a letter sent to season-ticket holders this week, Ravens president Dick Cass acknowledged that âthe onetime protestâ by players before the game against the Jacksonville Jaguars in London has led to an increased number of empty seats and no-shows at the teamâs home games.

During the playing of...

View the full article

What a load of crap. So they spent money on their practice facility, and the stadium, which they will charge fans more money to cover, and use the injury bug, to a lot of terrible players, to excuse poor play on the field?

Not that they drafted wrong over the past 10 years, playoffs or not, or signed the wrong free agents? No, no that couldn't be the reason the offense has struggled over the past 10 years, save for one great playoff run.

No, the coaching & front office are not to blame...

Oh and that load of crap is going to convince the people who are staying away for many reasons, to come back?

Also there are ppl who are pissedthe team didn't sign Kap who are boycotting. But really it is a mediocre product why ppl aren't interested in going.

Also there are ppl who are pissedthe team didn't sign Kap who are boycotting. But really it is a mediocre product why ppl aren't interested in going.

you don't get it, Kapp was blackballed, plenty of teams besides the Ravens had ample opportunity to sign him and did not, you ever question those teams? Attendance is down, period.

And they are boycotting the league. Thousands of them. I absolutely question Philly, Miami, Hou, Jets, GB, Zona, Cle, and Buf. I said that attendance really is down bc of the mediocre product on the field. I do think most of the "boycotters" would be back in a heartbeat if their team was winning and playing good football.

Ehhhh not so sure, I've been away since the Brit Knee, I'm honestly only back due to the grandson, There's a lot of folks like myself that got hurt by what we seen with the knees.

Believe me, I loved Baltimore Ravens Football, I truly miss listening in everyday, my past 3 weeks in Baltimore has been a life saver( I can honestly say listening in to the Fan broke up the sadness I was faced with)

I do agree with you about attendance, but I do question is meritocracy catching up to the front runners we are use to seeing?

If the Ravens make the playoffs, and they are mediocre, I wouldn't be intimidated going into New England, Pitt, or Jacksonville.