ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Kick off time moved back

tsylvester

Who knows what Harbs is trying to say or to whom he is speaking.

He did admit his lament over his poor in game management, aka, not taking the 10 yard penalty.

Fan size is down any way, did you see all the empty seats in Saturday's game? I've seen more fans at 4th pre season games and that was essentially a playoff game! In years past that stadium would have been full.

So no, game time, time of year has little affect. It is terrible play, terrible coaching, terrible front office/ ownership, (pray for us) and yes, the kneeling.

I dare say if the Ravens were able to have a home playoff game, the seats would still be empty.

Just because this team has won 9 games, maybe 10 and might make the playoffs, does not mean it is a good team, fun to watch.

Keep in mind, this is the same fan base that saw this team go 5 games without a touchdown and still filled the stadium to the brink even when no one knew if they would score a touchdown, let alone make the playoffs.

So this is not fair weather fans syndrome.

I don't know, I'm just not sold that the attendance two days before Christmas in the pouring rain is really a sign of fan dissatisfaction.

But if they did stay away because of poor play and poor coaching - then yeah they are fair weather fans. If they stayed away because of kneeling then they are probably bigots so fuck them.

No one I have talked to is happy about the time change. A couple will either have to change plans for that night or not go to the game. There's no way it doesn't affect the crowd.

I'm not going but that is because of the cold. I'm fighting off the flu and my immune system is weak. I can't afford to get sick and miss work.

I really want to be there. I've sat through colder games with nothing at stake.

To 4:30 for the Bengals game

Harbs is not happy, thinks the time will cause the fans to stay away... These guys really are in a different reality....

He's right. Half that stadium will be empty. Why? Because many will have plans for the night and this game will delay them. 2. When it gets dark (1st qtr,) It gets pretty darn cold out there. Weather calls for 20 degrees at game time with the wind chill at 6 degrees. 4th qrtr. -alot worse. Harbs is correct and has every right to be upset. He can't do anything about the weather, but he can get mad when they flex a game that will undoubtedly keep thousands of fans at home holding their tickets. My guess is a half empty stadium tomorrow. 30-35,000 stay home.

I think the game time will definitely affect crowd size. If asked to go I would try to but the time would make things difficult.

Now is this something a coach should voice concerned over?.....

Yes a coach should voice concern over this. He wants a packed loud stadium and thanks to the NFL, he's not going to get it.

Who knows what Harbs is trying to say or to whom he is speaking.

He did admit his lament over his poor in game management, aka, not taking the 10 yard penalty.

Fan size is down any way, did you see all the empty seats in Saturday's game? I've seen more fans at 4th pre season games and that was essentially a playoff game! In years past that stadium would have been full.

So no, game time, time of year has little affect. It is terrible play, terrible coaching, terrible front office/ ownership, (pray for us) and yes, the kneeling.

I dare say if the Ravens were able to have a home playoff game, the seats would still be empty.

Just because this team has won 9 games, maybe 10 and might make the playoffs, does not mean it is a good team, fun to watch.

Keep in mind, this is the same fan base that saw this team go 5 games without a touchdown and still filled the stadium to the brink even when no one knew if they would score a touchdown, let alone make the playoffs.

So this is not fair weather fans syndrome.

Just hates this team sooo much. I don't get it.