2 replies to this topic

#1 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,779 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:49 AM

http://www.baltimore...1227-story.html

This is sad. Huge long term implications for the affected families and friends....and for those who participated in it.

I absolutely do not feel safe in this City.

When an NFL season is over, there is a game or a stretch of them that usually defines it. The Ravens are about to enter one of those periods.

Preston

#2 oldcrow

oldcrow

Rookie

• PipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  • Interests:golden shower on cravn
    just like his leader likes

Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:17 PM

Can't find a single RepubliKKKan in the Baltimore area.

So i've heard

i'm hearing things  

other's told me

read on the internets

We all know  it's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge problem

Sooo sad.

Chicago is the same 

SAAAAAAAAAAD the other administration never did anything about anything for anyone

thankgod i'matheist jenufleck

#3 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,917 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:46 PM

http://baltimore.cbs...pissing-me-off/

Police Spokesman Whose Brother Was Murdered: ‘Unnecessary’ Baltimore Violence ‘Pissing Me Off’

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore Police spokesman T.J. Smith called once again Friday for something to be done about keeping criminals off city streets.

Speaking at press conference held to provide updates about two of this week’s homicides, Smith said the suspects have not yet been identified in either case — the murder of a 19-year-old Morgan State student Jonathan Tobash or the murder of a Baltimore Tattoo Museum employee Jim Forrester.

But Smith, whose own brother was one of Baltimore’s more than 330 homicide victims so far this year, said the likelihood is great that they are repeat offenders who police have encountered before.

I have no sympathy.  He likes his jobs program.  There are sacrifices that come with that jobs program.  Until they want to deal with the real problem and end the war on drugs which leads to their jobs program STFU.

k2-_2564f5e3-aa08-456b-81e9-b7cffd9b394d

Fako, Joe Fako I am the Pick Machine!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users