ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Culture, The Raven Way

krf82

But it's legit if they truly have injuries, as had this team for quite a few years. Our O-line is disicipated. Our tight ends- gone. DB's lost DE;s gone for the season. In essence, we were playing not our best football players. Instead, the guys behind them on the bench. And I'm not complaining, they almost got us there. But these injured guys were some good football players. You're not going to get a winning team when so many are standing on crutches. So, regardless, it is an excuse. I have no freaki'n idea why we are racking up so many IR's. Just freak accidents perhaps. I don't have the answer to that question either. But I do know this. Get them healthy and keep them that way and we're back in those playoffs again. It's a very simple formula- stay healthy. Guys like Marshall Yanda, Alex Lewis, Jaylen- Hill, Jimmy Smith,, Reggie Porter,,Brent Urban, Bam Bradley, Kenny Dixon, Albert McClellan ,Tavon Young, and Crockett Gilmore to name a few. That's more than a few good players.

To that end, injuries are a problem for this team, as much or more than all in the NFL. I think that we had the 2nd most on IR.

The line play in the second half of games appears to wear down sooner and longer than most teams.

Defensive substitutions are not solving the problem. It is part of what blows a late-game lead.

Conditioning is lapse and is part of coaching responsibilities.

Noticed that a small bit of conditioning, on-field before games, began half-way through the season.

They need more pre-season conditioning.