ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Which Ravens player was the most disappointing in 2017

papasmurfbell

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flacco.

He gets hurt before the season starts, takes 8 games before he can play ok....by then it was too late.

He had no rapport with any player.

This season was on the rocks before opening day.

Flacco.

He gets hurt before the season starts, takes 8 games before he can play ok....by then it was too late.

He had no rapport with any player.

This season was on the rocks before opening day.

In that he never likes to throw with his guys in the off season the rapport is on him. Also I think he had a back issue for a long time. I do not believe the lifting weights story at all.

Perriman, actually for the last three years. A TOTAL BUST. The sooner he goes, the better we'll be. Also, Maclin started the season on very high hopes, but was oft injured. Disappointing but not a bust. West- he will be let go, since we now have three very good running backs next year. I just hope we can get an additional draft pick for him, like a 3rd rounder. Several teams out there would want him.

Grub is right papa. You are just a hater and you have dedicated your life to spreading the word. In reference to your thread about how the Jags have progressed while we are regressing, all teams go from the top to at least the middle and vice versa. We were, 1n1996 & 1997, the leagues laughing stock. Then three years later, we won the superbowl. This Ravens team is NOT regressing, they are just staying mediocre. That is unacceptable if you are a a Raven fan. This team will return to the top sooner than later, barring all this bad luck with injuries. As for me, I'm sticking with them. I'm a real fan, not a hater.

But when I was a fan I was saying the same things.

The only difference between the late 90s into the early 2000s and now is they don't run things the same way. The drafts have consistently been disasters lately while those pretty much rock yr in yr out. Also back then they got FA who were effective and contributed. Also with Art being cash poor they were careful with a dollar instead of wasting them like crazy and getting int9o a yearly cap problem.

Remember Miami used to be good every yr. The Rams back in the day were great every yr. Was consistently were a SB contender. I could go on and on. Those teams with bad bang fell back and loved in the bottom. That is what happens when bad decision making happens. One moment you are on top of the world then you find yourself with the dregs. The Ravens with poor mang are becoming accustomed to being at that level. Fans seem to be acclimating to the new normal.