ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Which Ravens player was the most disappointing in 2017

papasmurfbell

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are all just getting along here, eh ? Lots of frustration over the team's misfortunes and lack of success last several years.

I guess we are all experiencing what teams like the Bucs, Jets, Browns, have felt for many years. It stinks.

But, hey, as they say, winning cures all and this organization and leadership just need to get it together again.

They'll do it and turn this dang ship around. Maybe it'll take a few years but they'll get er done !

:gorave: :yeah: :thumbup:

We are all just getting along here, eh ? Lots of frustration over the team's misfortunes and lack of success last several years.

I guess we are all experiencing what teams like the Bucs, Jets, Browns, have felt for many years. It stinks.

But, hey, as they say, winning cures all and this organization and leadership just need to get it together again.

They'll do it and turn this dang ship around. Maybe it'll take a few years but they'll get er done !

:gorave: :yeah: :thumbup:

Yet, you'll judge others, okie doke.

Listen, I don't like being a prick. Life is too short. I get your cynicism/criticism, but it's rather repetitive and I think ultimately it's what irritates me. You are who you are.

Sure. When ppl have their kids screaming like animals in public spaces and do nothing about it that is on the parent. When I was art the apple store not that long ago a parent had her kids running around the store like it was a playground. They were dropping display models and in general being complete brats. Be the god damn parent and be in charge. If you can't then don't take them into public.

Well, I agree with you there. It's tough being a parent too. I know I throw a raised brow when I see parents shopping with their young kids past hours when my kids are in bed. I don't know their sitch though. It's a tough call.