ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Take Your Best Shot

oldno82

Hey guys, just wondering what three players you'd love to see the Ravens have drafted after this week. Be realistic, we're not going to get a top 6 quarterback. I'll take my shot now:

1) DJ Moore

2) Hayden Hurst

3) Kyle Lauletta or Mike White.

Those aren't in any particular order by round but I'd be a happy camper with them.

Interesting that you both like Ridley over Moore. I was torn between the two but I thought Moore might be the tougher guy.

Believe me, if we came away with Ridley and Gesicki I'd be very happy.

Anybody else out there in the Extreme Ravens Land who has any thoughts??

So there are still some good wide outs left, Christian Kirk, Courtland Sutherland, Anthony Miller to name a few.. But will they be around in round three or are they worth trading up for in round 2.....

I would trade up and grab one of those guys. Skura will get a chance at C. RT is an unknown...Hurst as we all know has been erratic. They gave him a sizeable contract . They think he can play. I have my doubts. We'll find out about both him and Skura in '18.

I would trade up and grab one of those guys. Skura will get a chance at C. RT is an unknown...Hurst as we all know has been erratic. They gave him a sizeable contract . They think he can play. I have my doubts. We'll find out about both him and Skura in '18.

I don't trust Skura. Hurst was an incredibly dumb contract and is not good.

They can likely land Cole, center from Michigan, in the 3rd, he is a plug & play type player.

I am not sure they have enough draft picks to move up into the 2nd, I just hope they don't draft Orland Brown Jr,....

I would love to see Kirk drafted, he can return kicks while he adjusts to the NFL behind the Snead.

Tim can't come to the computer right now. He's thrown his out. lol.

Do you know how close I was to typing "now they probably will" after I typed his name last night.

Also, yes, I slammed my fist on the desk after I saw they drafted him and said;"You've got to be kidding me"...😛