ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Questions

varaven45

Suggs and Flacco, only because they are the biggest names. There is a lot about Flacco's MO that we have no idea and frankly I don't care.

'Play like Raven' is pretty mediocre. I guess respect the game and your team?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000133507/article/haloti-ngata-explains-origins-of-play-like-a-raven

I simply nod and agree as Ngata -- giant beard, looking like a tank -- defines the catch phrase and explains that it emerged with the arrival of coach John Harbaugh.

"He brought that motto to our team and we just took off with it. We always talk about it," Ngata said. "There's a sign at every practice and every game that says 'Play Like a Raven.' That's always there."

I didn't think it was a Billick thing. He is not into hoaky clichés.

Suggs will bring the swagger to the mike and makes a great face for the franchise. He is the poster child for "Play like a Raven."

Joe's the silent leader, but he's tough. He's going all out this camp and making phenomenal plays. He's leading by example and 1 big reason the team has confidence going into this season.

Brandon Williams is a close 3rd. Got to love the guy.

Edited by vmax

The NFL is a what have you done for me lately league. A lot oif the players who were on that teram are gione. Most of these guys have seen him pouting like a child.

That's one big, unsubstantiated lie.

That's one big, unsubstantiated lie.

a 2015 knee injury and you don't think there has not been a lot of turn over? Do you really want me to show the difference in rosters to make yo look silly?

I haven't seen any 'pouting' either.

I could not count the times while watching games that Joe screws up royally and sits on the bench with a pouting look on his face. He isn't looking at the tablet. He isn't telling the offense they will get this. He just sits there alone.

I could not count the times while watching games that Joe screws up royally and sits on the bench with a pouting look on his face. He isn't looking at the tablet. He isn't telling the offense they will get this. He just sits there alone.

Just because the television doesn't show him looking over the film/ vid, does not mean he hasn't.

I've seen every qb in the league since the early 70's all "pout" after a bad series....

Does he have to catch his own passes too? Or get open for them?

He has to not throw into tripple coverage. He needs to actually go through his progressions.

Just because the television doesn't show him looking over the film/ vid, does not mean he hasn't.

I've seen every qb in the league since the early 70's all "pout" after a bad series....

Sure. But everytime. Also really good ones start to push their team to get passed it and look to score. He doesn't.

I know they have missed many times other qbs have done it in other games, so yes, they, the tv crews, producers, have an agenda, they show what ever goes along with their narrative.

Joe is not a rah-rah guy, but I have seen times, both in peraon & on the tube, when he has spoken with his line, his receivers, his coaches, looked over the tablet on past plays.

But for 11 yrs that narative holds? Did they come up with that narative his sr yr at UD and are just holding to it?

I have always had high expectations for them. Also I was a total Joe guy. But I thought he was interested in getting better. Now I see he doesn't care and is only in it for the money. He should have been shown the door many yrs ago.