Points Allowed Per Game 17.0.... 30.0
Total Yards .....................391.0... 470.0
Yards Passing ................304.3... 380.0
Yards Rushing .................86.7..... 90.0
Yards Allowed................ 288.7..... 433.7
Pass Yards Allowed........ 185.0.... 311.3
Rush Yards Allowed........ 103.7.....122.3

XH4pwma.0.jpg

I know that I'll be nervous as shit at kickoff Sunday night yet right now I'm feeling pretty good about the Ravens coming home with the win. :gorave:

Ben is a foirst ballot HOF in all eras. I am sayiong Ben looks pretty bad now. He is also missing one of his best weapons now. He is not the inviceable QB who could throw off all tacklers like he usedto be. Dalton is younger and has not hit that slide yet. He is not anywhgere as good as Ben has been for a career. I am just saying at the moment he could be better than Ben.

Ben is a foirst ballot HOF in all eras. I am sayiong Ben looks pretty bad now. He is also missing one of his best weapons now. He is not the inviceable QB who could throw off all tacklers like he usedto be. Dalton is younger and has not hit that slide yet. He is not anywhgere as good as Ben has been for a career. I am just saying at the moment he could be better than Ben.

Valid, but I'd still take Ben over Dalton

Found this interesting, per Late for Work...

In fact, running back Alex Collins leads the NFL in percentage of rushing attempts with at least 8+ defenders in the box (58.52). That means no running back in the league has had more defenders to contend with at the line of scrimmage than Collins.

This leaves less defenders in the secondary, and thus, more openings for Flacco to do damage.

“Alex Collins and [running back] Buck Allen are facing the most men in the box of any team in the league,” The Athletic’s Jeff Zrebiec said during an interview on WNST with Nestor Aparicio. “Teams are still daring Flacco to beat them, and so far, he is two-for-three.”

Yeah, I've noticed teams are stacking the box, & wonder why there is no audible to a play action tight end down the middle. It guts cover 2, eats up man to man with the backers sucked up by the play action.

So far it is clear, defenses don't respect the passing attack, not that there has been reason to so far.

Even with the new receivers, if the line hasn't caved in, the receivers still struggle with seperation in man to man.

The Steelers secondary has been bad, but their backers, especially Bostic, cover pretty darn good.

5 reasons the Ravens will win over Steelers in Week 4.......No Le'Veon Bell:.....Ravens passing offense too hard to match up with:....Steelers' defense is a sieve:.....Penalties:.....Better kicker....Steelers kicker Chris Boswell has had a troubling 2018 season already. Boswell has made only one of his four attempts. Just in case you were unsure how bad that was, Boswell has also missed two of his nine extra-point kicks as well....https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/5-reasons-the-ravens-will-win-over-steelers-in-week-4/ar-BBNDwGn?ocid=U508DHP....:bow:

:thumbup:

Mike Preston

Ravens 31, Steelers 28

In the first three weeks of the season, the Ravens have been one of the most complete teams in the AFC. If the Ravens can slow Pittsburgh's offense and not turn the ball over, they will come away with a victory. The Steelers will play extra hard because they are at home and the game is on national television, but Pittsburgh's defense is one of the worst in the league. The Steelers should have lost to Tampa Bay on Monday night, but the Buccaneers turned the ball over several times. Joe Flacco should have a good night against Pittsburgh.....http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-staff-picks-ravens-steelers-week-4-story.html

:gorave:

This team is for real.

Never saw such great offensive play calling from a Ravens team. Give the players credit for executing. They are working hard and Joe was not happy with all the points left on the field. He's focused and wants excellence.

Lot of weapons on this team.

And on defense? 2nd half shut out. Something like 50 yards! At Heinz field!?

Without Jimmy Smith.

A MOST satisfying win. Joe was just super and so is Brown. And they're only going to get better with Jimmy Smith and Hayden Hurst returning.

And how about that defense? It's finally learned to clamp down in the second half and win the game.

I only saw the first quarter, but looking at the stats, wow. The offensive line must have been great. The defense, not just a second half shut out, but...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000968841/article/big-ben-im-not-on-the-same-page-with-anybody

The 36-year-old threw for just 50 passing yards in the final frames, leading zero scoring drives in six attempts and throwing a game-sealing interception with three minutes to go. Pittsburgh ran 23 plays in the entire second half for just 47 total yards. Three of those drives yielded zero or fewer yards. On the night, the Steelers converted just two of 11 third-down attempts.

Now that is extremely impressive.

Jefferson's force fumble and recovery was a remarkable.