ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens/Steelers Week

vmax

A second half shut out.

Incomprehensible.

That "was" the #2 scoring offense in the NFL. In a bitter rivalry. At home. With a lot on line line. They had to avoid starting the season 1-2-1. They could have made the Ravens 2-2 and leap leapfrogged them by being 2-1-1.

First quarter of the season is now under wraps.

:bow: RAVENS RISING!!!! :gorave:

That throw to Brown early inthe 2nd quarter was Joe's best pass attempt/completion in 4 yrs easy. That was beautiful. Right on target over the shoulder in stride.

My only issue with the offense was they started to have issues getting in the endzone after the first part of the game. That needs to be worked out. That score should have been 30 something at least. One other offensive issue. Marty needs to stop dicking around with Jackson. Either call some pass plays with him or he needs to be on the sideline. These designed runs don't help him and I think hurt the teams drives.

Now on defense Jefferson is straight trash. He couldn't cover the seen if you gave him a pack of seem rippers. That is where you attack the Ravens. They had issues covering it last yr and they are no better this yr. I would have called that with McDonald every play in the 2nd half until the D learned to cover the play.
SEAM-RIPPER-SMALL.jpg

All in all a very solid win.

That throw to Brown early inthe 2nd quarter was Joe's best pass attempt/completion in 4 yrs easy. That was beautiful. Right on target over the shoulder in stride.

My only issue with the offense was they started to have issues getting in the endzone after the first part of the game. That needs to be worked out. That score should have been 30 something at least. One other offensive issue. Marty needs to stop dicking around with Jackson. Either call some pass plays with him or he needs to be on the sideline. These designed runs don't help him and I think hurt the teams drives.

Now on defense Jefferson is straight trash. He couldn't cover the seen if you gave him a pack of seem rippers. That is where you attack the Ravens. They had issues covering it last yr and they are no better this yr. I would have called that with McDonald every play in the 2nd half until the D learned to cover the play.

SEAM-RIPPER-SMALL.jpg

All in all a very solid win.

Glad we are all in agreement on a solid win. As for Jefferson, he must be one of few weak links on D. If so, perhaps Chuck Clark time. He's a Va Tech thumper who is chomping at the bit.

Video highlights.

Check out Jefferson stripping the ball from McDonald and then Mosley laying him out.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000968810/Ravens-vs-Steelers-highlights-Week-4

And check out the post game locker room huddle. Heavy.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/video/john-harbaugh-s-postgame-speech-in-pittsburgh-old

supnax0y65n5xcafgu6p.jpg

Edited by vmax