ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens laying an egg

vmax

It's halftime and we're back to watching the Baltimore "Finding ways to lose" Ravens.

Turnovers, penalties, blown overages and Special Teams doing their weekly gaffs.

DJ Moore. Right in our back yard at Maryland and they don't draft him....is killing them. 2 carries 39 yards. 5 catches 90 yards.

They look totally out of sync, unprepared and lost.

Luke-Kuechly-forces-fumble-Panthers-vs-R

Today they look out-manned, out coached, and out played.

Looks like the Saints game did them in.

On that note the guy I wanted Harbs to sign as OC several yrs ago is about to hang 40 on the Ravens.

Let's hear Weddle talk about how special this defense can be...

Meanwhile...Wink is busy trying to clean things up...

sewage-backup-in-bathtub-bathtub-backed-

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Earth to Marty: When you're at your own 10-yard line and you need only a yard, showing off a fancy play with your rookie quarterback is a prescription for the disaster that followed it. The play was cute. The execution was not. The game might have turned out differently if Joe Flacco had just sneaked the ball for a first down and given the Ravens a chance to keep moving in the right direction.

Instead, the game turned on a dime and the Ravens could not answer. They turned the ball over repeatedly, dropped passes, left Newton largely untouched and generally stunk up Bank of America Stadium in a game they really, really needed to win after last week's heart-breaking loss to the Saints.......http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-panthers-instant-analysis-20181028-story.html

:cop:

Same Old Ravens....

1. With all due respect to Eric Weddle, this looked like the same old Ravens.
After the Ravens’ dominating 26-14 win at Pittsburgh, which gave the Ravens a 3-1 record, a jubilant Weddle declared, “What’d I say (last week)? This ain't the same Ravens!”

Well in this beatdown at Carolina, Baltimore looked very much like the same old Ravens teams that have missed the playoffs three years in a row.

They again looked sluggish and disorganized on the road. Quarterback Joe Flacco was off target and threw a head-scratching interception. They were hurt by penalties and dropped passes. Screen passes were a disaster. And that was just the offense.

Their top-ranked defense was gashed on a 99-yard touchdown drive and gave up huge chunks of yardage in the middle of the field. Their pass rush was virtually nonexistent. They were also badly outsmarted at the end of the first half, leading to a field goal by Graham Gano.

Go back to the past few years, which ended with the Ravens on the outside looking in come playoff time, and virtually all of these flaws were on display.

If they continue to perform like this, the same fate awaits....https://www.pressboxonline.com/2018/10/28/five-takeaways-from-the-ravens-36-21-loss-to-the-panthers

Right. I think your prognostication was/is shared by many. While we are at it, I see a final win total between 6 and 8 and another 1st round draft pick in the 15-20 range.....again.

Harbs and the Ravens have become the masters of and are steeped in the mire of mediocrity. We are too good to be bad and too bad to be good (playoff team). Stuck in the middle.

Nothing will change until Biscuit screams "I'm stopping this insanity" and cleans house. Its time and has been so since the SB win 5 years ago.

He should be planning his transition right now, identifying his future coach/assistants, and gearing up for a Feb/March change (before the draft). It feels Billick like from about 10-11 years ago.

Tired of horrendous, head scratching draft picks, mediocre play, watching the playoffs and losing to Cincy every year and now Cleveland (and they don't even have a coach).

Time to do as Bob Seeger sang, turn the page.

That's all I got !