ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Red hot Seat

vmax

Hmm, then who is the stupidest, most childish, and insecure fan Washington has so there is a comparison to you?

I mean I'm sure few dc or any other fans would claim they are an asshole because someone was mean to them 10 years like you do, I personally have never seen anyone as sad as uou but there has to be a comparable.

Was has an incompetent owner and Steve is hell bent on proving he too can be incompetent.

Because they think the problem is lack of talent and not coaching? And they play hard every week?

They have had plenty of talent. Also Harbs has driven off talent. He likes his football players to be followers and weak of will.

Plus a statement like this really means nothing. If the team finishes really poorly, the team can still make a change. Didn't they pretty much say Billick was coming back then decided against it?

Maybe they could bring Billick back.

Not sure why this was necessary now. The only thing I can think was maybe the rumors were causing too much of a distraction but I didnt get that feeling (granted from the outside looking in). If anything it seemed like all the coaches were a little sharper with the job uncertainty

The timing is perfect. Very happy to read this.

Steve wants this distraction out of the way on the eve of their biggest game and....he does not want to lose Harbaugh. I feel the same way and have posted my reasons.

It is a huge crap shoot finding a good HC who is a leader, motivator, communicator, great face of the franchise and can stand the test of time. One word describes him; Relentless.

Max, gotta disagree with ya on this one. Unless the Bisquet felt the need for a Christmas bonus 😉 or thought Harbaugh was about to jump ship, I would have waited until after this game or next.

I would have waited for tonights outcome and see how he coached tonight and next Sunday before making the offer.

Thats just me- if Im wrong and he coaches his butt off tonight I ll be the first one to admit and Im wrong and send my apology.

He had them ready tonight. Short week. Flight to the west coast. Playing the hottest team in the NFL.

No problem.

Now everybody talking about the Ravens and nobody wants to see them in the playoffs.

Not only did this victory stamp the Ravens as a dangerous team going forward, it was a long-awaited signature win. This marked Baltimore’s first victory over a team with at least 10 wins in the regular season in eight years, ending an eight-game losing streak to such teams.

This season, the Ravens showed they could compete against the NFL’s best, pushing the New Orleans Saints to the final seconds of regulation and taking the Kansas City Chiefs to overtime. In Baltimore’s penultimate regular-season game, the Ravens beat a Chargers team that had won 10 of its previous 11 games, including four in a row.....http://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/48063/lamar-jackson-ravens-stamp-themselves-as-title-contenders

Edited by vmax

This team is changing the close but no cigar culture that has developed here in recent years. A lot of contributors deserve credit for stepping up but to me the two most responsible are Lamar and Wink. Wink for his aggressive approach that relentlessly attacks and keeps pressure on opposing offenses for 60 minutes. Lamar for coming up with a response seemingly every time we give up a big touchdown or start to see momentum switch to the other team.

This team is changing the close but no cigar culture that has developed here in recent years. A lot of contributors deserve credit for stepping up but to me the two most responsible are Lamar and Wink. Wink for his aggressive approach that relentlessly attacks and keeps pressure on opposing offenses for 60 minutes. Lamar for coming up with a response seemingly every time we give up a big touchdown or start to see momentum switch to the other team.

Right on.

Wink has done an incredible job maximizing the talents of his players and utilizing them properly. He's dialing up defensive looks so fast the best can't get a read on it.

Lamar is the spark. And we are the beneficiaries! :gorave:

Saturday they gave the game ball to Steve Saunders their strength and conditioning coach. For a team that played 5 pre season games they look faster and stronger than their opponents and in the 4th quarter they are not wearing out.

https://nflmocks.com/2018/12/27/john-harbaugh-may-decline-extension-baltimore-ravens/

“There’s a real chance that Harbaugh, 56, will not sign an extension, but rather coach his final season and take his chance on the market in 2020—or sign back with the Ravens. It could be a lot like the Joe Flacco situation in 2012, when he wouldn’t sign long-term with Baltimore and gambled that he’d win big in the last year of his contract. He did. The Ravens won the Super Bowl, and Flacco earned a $20-million-a-year contract. Why should Harbaugh sign now? Since that Super Bowl win, the Ravens are 50-47, with only one playoff win. He’s won a Super Bowl, but since then, the Ravens haven’t won anything. I believe he wants to stay in Baltimore but wouldn’t be heartbroken if he had to move on.”

Yes pls make this really stupid decision.

Seriously Papa, you spout negativity and pretend it's objectivity and claim youre smarter than the average fan because of it. Then in case someone forgets something you constantly post "I told you so" posts.

I've seen a lot of idiots come and go on this board and others, most get tired of being idiots after a while, not you. You are the saddest and most childish poster I've ever seen.