ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens D

varaven45

Interestingly, the Ravens D is ranked 1st in NFL in overall D- 305 yards/game.

Not a huge deal given "some" the mediocre opposition thus far - notwithstanding Ben and Brees.

Still, its gives a glimmer of hope for the future, especaily if we jettison some of the dead wood.

Speaking of which, when are we going to see more of Kenny Young at LB and Chuck Clark at S.

We need to get these guys - who have motors and arfe thumpers - into the D.

While at it, we are in deperate need of a consistent, dominant pass rusher (Aaron Donald type)

Yeah, there arent many but they are out there - FA or draft.

We fix those 3-4 holes on D, we ve got us something.

Otherwise, we can at least enjoy for 1 week the No 1 D in the NFL. That and a buck gets you a cup of joe !

They better get their ass in gear for Sunday. I don't see the Ravens offense scoring a ton of points despite the last 3 games the Bengals D has had.

If Joe starts, then he'll probably be even more ineffective with a hip injury. Not much chance of winning there.

If Lamar starts then there will be rookie mistakes. Oh! He didn't practice today because he's sick!

Griffin hasn't played a regular season game in 2 years.....

The defense has to show up big Sunday.

"This should be a get healthy feast for the Bengals D."

636452244561426883-GettyImages-451600255

Edited by vmax

I have my doubts the D will hold down the Bengals enough for us to win. Andy Dalton really has our number and I don't think our personnel are going to be able to harass him.

Max, you're right about the qb situation. If Joe plays he'll probably be gimpy and/or gun shy. Lamar could provide a spark that may make up for any rookie mistakes. So now he's sick and can't practice. RGIII I like him as a person but I think his time has come and gone.