ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens implore fans to fill M&T Bank Stadium as they prepare to play for AFC North title

papasmurfbell

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-tickets-1228-story.html

There was a time, not many years ago, when the Ravens would have taken a raucous, sellout crowd for granted as they prepared for a game with the AFC North title on the line. But as they ready for just that scenario on Sunday afternoon against the suddenly dangerous Cleveland Browns, they’re also doing their best to woo a fan base that hasn’t always showed up in recent seasons.

It’s an unusual position for a team that long carried one of the NFL’s greatest home-field advantages.

On paper, the Ravens don’t have an attendance problem. They’ve announced sellouts for every home game this season, just like they usually do. They still have a wait list of more than 1,500 for permanent seat licenses. But it has become common to see thousands of empty seats at M&T Bank Stadium on game days, a phenomenon that was not helped by the endless monsoons that soaked the city in 2018. Prices on the secondary market have fluctuated along with confidence in the team. The Ravens have also advertised available tickets on television and in print to a degree not seen in past seasons.

This is telling about what the fans really think about this team and its future.

But I am not running a team thats goal is winning. If I were I would do everything to win. There would be no golden calfs that impede that.

And you are so full of yourself that you think they are not doing everything they can to win, because you disagree with some of their decisions. Dumbass.

They aren't. When you keep a clearly failing OC bc he is a BFF that is more important than winning. When you purge leaders off the team bc they make you feel inferior that is more important than winning. There are many things that are more than important than winning to Harbs.

"They aren't" because they didn't see things the same way you do so in your closed mind they must have other priorities than winning.

Perhaps they have different insights than you? You'd be a terrible coach,

The only thing is I am far from the only one who thinks it. I was early in seeing it but so many are done with Marty Harbs and all the other like them.

If you do things that are not designed to win you have other priorities. That is unconscionable especially in pro sports. But please make excuses and be that cock holster.

Please post more about how you knew something early or first, you come off really well when you do that. Not like a little kid.

"If you do things that I think that are not designed to win you have other priorities."

Fixed that for you. Silly how full of yourself you are that if someone does things differently than you would you think they are tanking. You get upset when coaches do things differently than you would, you said similar things about Billick.

You're just a childish idiot.

Hey, maybe the coaching staff is tanking on purpose!? Maybe they don't want to win one of the "worst thing that ever happened" super bowls?