• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,159 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 05:47 PM

Flacco, Smith, Yanda, Crabtree, Levine, Weddle, Carr, Snead and Koch....Here's the list of cap numbers and reason why:

https://www.msn.com/...pq?ocid=U508DHP

This article makes a good case for letting them all go. I don't know about Vedvik replacing Koch.

usa_today_11693398.0.jpg

“[Lamar] was amazing last year, and then they add in Mark Ingram,” Burleson said. “We forget how strong and angry of a runner he is. … [The Ravens] are just getting started. I think people assume that Lamar Jackson isn’t going to pass the ball this year, and I will tell you right now you are wrong. He’s going to light up the skies and torch the ground like he did last year.”

#2 oldno82

oldno82

Veteran

• PipPipPip
  • 3,588 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:05 PM

The usual tough end of season decisions. I'd keep Snead and Koch. And probably Zadarius. The others I would reluctantly let go.

Of course, any plan to solidify the passing game depends largely on how much Jackson improves as a passer in his second pro season. While he made some plays with his arm as a rookie, he wasn’t as consistently accurate as anyone wanted. He acknowledged to reporters earlier this month that he knew his mechanics needed work.

Jackson said he has been working on those mechanics and other aspects of his passing since February.

#3 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,631 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:23 PM

Koch is the only one I think is worth having around but he isn't a deal breaker either.  He is getting older.

37460d1337276897-ravens-promote-eric-dec

I am better at this than my predecessor.

#4 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,159 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 07:14 AM

Moseley says he's 100% certain that he'll be back.

“[Lamar] was amazing last year, and then they add in Mark Ingram,” Burleson said. “We forget how strong and angry of a runner he is. … [The Ravens] are just getting started. I think people assume that Lamar Jackson isn’t going to pass the ball this year, and I will tell you right now you are wrong. He’s going to light up the skies and torch the ground like he did last year.”

#5 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,631 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:51 AM

I have heard that before.

37460d1337276897-ravens-promote-eric-dec

I am better at this than my predecessor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users