ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Mocks

papasmurfbell

https://www.patriots.com/news/don-banks-2019-nfl-mock-draft-1-0

22. Baltimore Ravens
cqp4lciwfjymmy9u1iac.jpg
AP Photo/Butch Dill

Garrett Bradbury, C, North Carolina State: The perpetually receiver-needy Ravens could certainly try to address that position in the first round, but the way this board breaks, the top two pass-catchers are already gone. Lamar Jackson at quarterback means Baltimore is going to build a running game that hopefully clicks like a machine, and an upgrade for center Matt Skura is necessary. Bradbury would be an instant starter and help cement the middle of the Ravens line.

This is the 2nd time I have seen him as the pick. I hope it isn't true.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.valenciavoice.com/maldos-mock-draft-1-0/

22nd Overall Pick: Baltimore Ravens select Jachai Polite – DE – Florida

The Ravens will soon need a pass rusher to replace Terrell Suggs. Jachai Polite has a few question marks surrounding him after the Combine, specifically his weight, but there’s no doubting his lightning-fast first step on the edge last season. Baltimore has had the reputation of fielding a good team defense every year, so I have faith in Harbaugh getting him right.

I don't like this choice.

Looks likE I forgot to post the link. I meant to post an article about Oklahoma tackle Cody and suggest him as a rounde one pick. Now I can’t remember where I saw it so I can’t post the link itself. Sheez,, embarrassing even for an old fart like me.

It reminds me of the moves from last yr. They had never done that before. Could that be Eric's doing? I like the moves. Not getting a QB why get the 5th yr option?

Post-trade picks: 37 (2nd), 62 (2nd), 82 (3rd), 105 (3rd), 108 (4th), 123 (4th), 143 (5th), 160 (5th), 191 (6th), 193 (6th), 205 (6th)

Imagine it going: OL, WR, OL, pass rush, S, pass rush, QB, WR, RB, DL, MLB

Sean Lee and Carlos Dunlap came after Kindle. I know Dunlap would be a stud. Golden Tate was a little after Cody. He would have been the best WR the Ravens ever drafted. They also whiffed on Ed Dickson in the 3rd and could have had Emanual Sanders Navaro Bowman, or Jimmy Graham.

To be honest that draft was thin.

https://www.sportsblog.com/thecoachingreport/2019-nfl-mock-draft-40/

22. Baltimore Ravens: LB Mack Wilson, Alabama

- After losing C.J. Mosley in free agency, this defense needs a new leader in the middle. Wilson may actually be an upgrade from Mosley as he had lost a step. Wilson is not your typical Alabama linebacker. He has the speed to make plays all over the field and is above average in coverage. After signing Earl Thomas, this pick will bring back memories of the glory days with Ray Lewis and Ed Reed.

http://www.theplayoffs.com.br/blog/blog-nfl/especial-mock-draft-nfl-2019-do-the-playoffs-3-pos-free-agency-aberta/

After the departure of C.J. Mosley, the Ravens need to strengthen the defense core to complement the great secondary headed by newcomer Earl Thomas. Bush went very well in the match, completing a great career at the University of Michigan. Explosive and with speed to cover from one sideline to another, Bush is good against the pass and excellent against the ground game. Follow the tradition of linebackers at the Baltimore Ravens.

I had to run this through google translator.

RAVENS
JJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford
New GM Eric DeCosta gets the seal of approval on this pick from current Stanford head coach David Shaw, who worked on the Ravens offensive staff from 2002 to 2005.
RAVENS
Terrill Hanks, LB, New Mexico State
I can't be the only one who thinks Hanks plays much faster than his 40 time in the 4.8s. He can be the new star linebacker in Baltimore's defense.
RAVENS
Connor McGovern, OL, Penn State
McGovern is an athletic guard with some versatility who'd be a welcomed addition to Baltimore's offense.
RAVENS
Terry McLaurin, WR, Ohio State
RAVENS
Max Scharping, OL, Northern Illinois
RAVENS
Austin Bryant, EDGE, Clemson
RAVENS
Isaiah Buggs, EDGE/DL, Alabama
RAVENS
Jordan Jones, LB, Kentucky