ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Pay Gaither

cravnravn

Oher is fine. Big deal, he's missed a couple of safety (not corner) blitzes. That is one individual type of mistake and can be corrected with time and study. Same with the false starts (at least I hope). There are a lot of other things Oher does at least as well as most other left tackles. He's going to be fine.

And we're past the point of paying Gaither. That stone has turned.

He will have to tuck his tail between his legs and take a Ravens friendly deal. His childish attitude will not be tolerated.

That said I don't think he will do that so he will go to whoever will give him the biggest deal.

No, Harbaugh needs to be the one tucking his tail.

No, Harbaugh needs to be the one tucking his tail.

I kind of agree here, however I'd like to know more about what happened. I believe the last coach who ran all of his Pro Bowlers out of town ended up unemployed. I wonder how McDaniels feels about his moves now? He's probably too arrogant to admit he could have done things differently.

It seems pretty clear that Oher doesn't equal Gaither. Gaither should be paid whether it's by us or another team.