ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Huge Challange for Lamar and OC.

vmax

Well whatever happens to Lamar you can't say he doesn't have a very high work ethic. I think he will succeed. He probably won't hit his full potential until the 2020 season but he'll do well enough in 2019 to keep the ball rolling. I still worry over him and injuries because he runs so much.

It really does seem like he is working hard and really wants to succeed.

Unlike Papa who is content with failing over and over again.

As opposed to someone who just obsesses about someone else bc they are pathetic.

Well whatever happens to Lamar you can't say he doesn't have a very high work ethic. I think he will succeed. He probably won't hit his full potential until the 2020 season but he'll do well enough in 2019 to keep the ball rolling. I still worry over him and injuries because he runs so much.

As long as he consistently gets better to the point of being successful that is all that can be expected. I would not expect to much in 2019. Unless Roman and Lamar can work out what teams will take away and can already adjust he will have to struggle through that adjustment period. On that note they might want to have Wink breakdown Lamar's film and see how he would take things away. If they have that knowledge they will have a better understanding of what to work on.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/why-the-nfl-combine-is-buzzing-over-a-hardthrowing-qb-whos-messing-up-peoples-money-224434463.html

Why the NFL combine is buzzing over a hard-throwing QB who's 'messing up people's money'

It’s not the most conventional lesson to be learned at the NFL scouting combine, but it will surely be part of the buzzy narrative that follows Buffalo quarterback Tyree Jackson wherever he’s drafted in a few months. Just part of a building mythology, from his size (6-foot-7 and 249 pounds) to the jaw-dropping 40-yard dash (4.59 seconds) and the 34.5-inch vertical that will likely make him the most athletic quarterback in this draft not named Kyler Murray.

That doesn’t mean Jackson won’t get plenty of buzz, of course. The lower he goes, the easier it will be to generate the excitement of a raw-skill quarterback with intriguing potential and a ceiling that could be high, depending on his level of coaching in college. And you can guarantee that latter aspect will be a big selling point for some teams, as it’s not unusual for quarterbacks to get much better coaching in the NFL when they are getting plucked out of smaller schools with more limited resources.

On the backup front maybe this kid might make a good developmental project for the long term.