6 replies to this topic

#1 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,628 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 09:25 PM

https://ravenswire.u...-best-receiver/

Our best receiver was Chris Moore I hope they use him big time he’s a play maker that needs to be used and his work ethic is crazy. Needs to be a starter

37460d1337276897-ravens-promote-eric-dec

I am better at this than my predecessor.

#2 oldno82

oldno82

Veteran

• PipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 02:30 AM

Agree.

Of course, any plan to solidify the passing game depends largely on how much Jackson improves as a passer in his second pro season. While he made some plays with his arm as a rookie, he wasn’t as consistently accurate as anyone wanted. He acknowledged to reporters earlier this month that he knew his mechanics needed work.

Jackson said he has been working on those mechanics and other aspects of his passing since February.

#3 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,157 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 04:29 PM

Moore is the total definition of "Play like a Raven."

“[Lamar] was amazing last year, and then they add in Mark Ingram,” Burleson said. “We forget how strong and angry of a runner he is. … [The Ravens] are just getting started. I think people assume that Lamar Jackson isn’t going to pass the ball this year, and I will tell you right now you are wrong. He’s going to light up the skies and torch the ground like he did last year.”

#4 GrubberRaven

GrubberRaven

Veteran

• PipPipPip
  • 3,468 posts
  • Interests:My Family, Ravens, Orioles, Exercise/Biking, and the stage...

Posted 11 March 2019 - 07:55 AM

Doesn't he have a drop problem too though?

#5 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,628 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 08:31 AM

https://www.playerpr...fl/chris-moore/
Not a single one.  That was shocking to me.  If you give him a catchable ball he will snag the damned thing.

#6 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,157 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 02:14 PM

He is one incredible special teams player.

He does everything they ask.

“[Lamar] was amazing last year, and then they add in Mark Ingram,” Burleson said. “We forget how strong and angry of a runner he is. … [The Ravens] are just getting started. I think people assume that Lamar Jackson isn’t going to pass the ball this year, and I will tell you right now you are wrong. He’s going to light up the skies and torch the ground like he did last year.”

#7 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,628 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 08:39 AM

https://ebonybird.co...ltimore-ravens/

Chris Moore may get a chance to shine in 2019 for the Baltimore Ravens

Moore has shown flashes at the receiver position. Moore has never cracked into the main lineup for the Ravens offense. He has 44 career receptions and four touchdown receptions. Moore has the ability to make tough catches up in the air, he just hasn’t been asked to do it too much. He’s been on the roster since the Ravens drafted him in 2016, and it’s his work on special teams that  has kept him employed.

Moore is a very fast 6’1″ receiver. He has the athleticism to be a good wide receiver. It’s not like Moore hasn’t gotten the job done when his name has been called upon. it’s just that he hasn’t been called upon that much. The Ravens just signed Justin Bethel, who is primarily a special teams player. He’s a do it all special teams star that could allow Moore to get less time on special teams and more time on offense.

Being that he has excelled at STs he should be fine with blocking in the running game too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users