ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Camp Notes

vmax

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well , McSorely looks like a real viable backup. Granted both teams played their back ups for most of the game. Even a good showing by all, not any serious injuries.

Justice Hill maybe fast, but he is not quick nor elusive, I am not very impressed nor was I when they drafted him.

Agree about keeping Trace. He’s got talent and is showing the ability to grow.. Good leadership too though not yet in the same class as Lamar. IMO they have a solid number two in him and maybe an eventual number one if Lamar’s body doesn’t hold up.

RG3 has missed so much playing time, so much opportunity to work in this offense and with the receivers, that he's #3 on the depth chart.

This 2019 train has left the station and he's walking far behind it.

I doubt that he catches up.

Under what conditions can you pull him off then?

In any case I'd rather see him on the 53.

Up to 2 players can be pulled off the IR list, but only after being on it for 8 weeks.

Also, while on the list they do not count against the 53 roster until or unless they come off.

It would, imo, be the best choice for the rookie, he has played well enough to be pulled off of the practice aquad to some teams roster.

If they need him before that, they are in big trouble anyway.

As Papa said, those last few roster spots are valuable.