• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,786 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 11:59 AM

So it is obvious the Ravens will trade Vedvik in the very near future.  We thought it would happen last yr.  So here is the conspiracy theory I was speculating.  Since there were no bites last yr and they didn't want to just cut him could the attack have been staged?  The timing is curious.  The local is also curious.  I have never seen a pic of his injuries.  I don't know if anyone else has.  Could the Ravens have worked with a few from the BPD to get a report written to IR him instead of having to cut him?

37460d1337276897-ravens-promote-eric-dec

I am better at this than my predecessor.

#2 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,271 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 04:06 PM

spock-illogical-6fca2.jpg?w=360

star-trek-nod.gif

“They can say whatever they want about me, but I’m trying to compete with (Tom) Brady. People are trying to make it to Pro Bowls and stuff like that? I don’t care about that. I’m not playing for myself. I’m playing for my team. My teammates know I’m all about winning. They can see it in my face. I don’t talk about it and brag about it, but I want the Lombardi Trophy for my team.”

#3 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,786 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 04:08 PM

In what way?

#4 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,271 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 04:44 PM

The Ravens FO is not stupid. If they did something like that there are 587 ways the truth could leak out. That would be one outrageous lie and cover up when all they would have to say is he has back spasms or high ankle sprain or ...........

Caddyshack-Quotes-11-5ba3b926c9e77c0057d

Can you imagine the fine and penalties they would incur?! To get a 7th round pick? Maybe a 6th.

What this would do to their reputation and credibility?!

Risk/Reward. The math here is really bad.

This is the real world. Not the Sopranos.

“They can say whatever they want about me, but I’m trying to compete with (Tom) Brady. People are trying to make it to Pro Bowls and stuff like that? I don’t care about that. I’m not playing for myself. I’m playing for my team. My teammates know I’m all about winning. They can see it in my face. I don’t talk about it and brag about it, but I want the Lombardi Trophy for my team.”

#5 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,786 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 04:48 PM

So why no pic of his injuries?  You are saying the BPD has never done a false case or coverup before?

#6 vmax

vmax

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,271 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 04:51 PM

These are grown, intelligent, responsible men in the Ravens Front Office.

They're not like us.

6af4f352_Carl-CaddyShack-Hose.jpeg.a8404

Edited by vmax, 10 August 2019 - 04:51 PM.

#7 oldno82

oldno82

Veteran

• PipPipPip
  • 3,656 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:42 PM

I find this theory to be very implausible. Too much risk, too little reward. i know if I owned the team I'd never have done it.

Wesley is using his 6-foot-4 size well, as he battles to make the roster. Jaleel Scott, Chris Moore, and Miles Boykin also had strong days at the wide receiver spot. Moore made a terrific one-handed catch, tipping the ball to himself without breaking stride. This has been a good training camp for the wide receiver position.

#8 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,786 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 04:00 PM

NE has done plenty of implausible risks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users