ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Playoffs: Divisional Weekend

deeshopper

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ravens are playing their best football of the year right now. They are scary good.

Unlikewise, the steelers are making uncharacteristic mistakes; they rarely fumble.

Ravens have to hold here under 2:00, we can't give them the chance at consecutive scoring drives.

I knew he'd miss that kick! Steelers should have gone for it.

GETTING NOTHING OUT OF THAT DRIVE IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard BOOO'SSS from the BANDWAGON STEELERB FANS AT THE CLOSE OF THE HALF!

Yes...the CAPS mean I'm Screaming! :)

Guest BallTMore

If you had told me the Ravens would be up 21-7 at the half this morning I would have called you a filthy liar

haha! Me too! Then I would have said, "Settle down, Crav" :tongue:

I'm seriously freaking out right now. The Ravens can't do this to me. They have to finish this game just as strong. If they blow this I will be beyond depressed.

The ravens have had some weird playoff TDs in the past, but Redding's was by far the weirdest. How was he the only dude to think of picking up that ball?

Reed and wilson did too.. you could see they were both thinking the same and followed him to the EZ.

It's a snotknocker.

Ravens have only 98 yards of offense but the Steelers only have 114. Defensive game.

Turnovers are the difference plus the relentless Ravens pass rush.

Did I just say that?!

LOL shannon sharpe just called out Ray-Ray "Sugar bear, only 30 minutes left!" He's definitely feelin' purple right now while Cowher and Marino are probably shittin' their own pants while telling Ben and Pittsburgh to 'not panic'. Steelers definitely have the ability to come back if they can protect Ben but they have yet to do that, except on that last drive with Suggs out for a couple plays. keep pressuring! keep passing!

I picked the Stealers to win by at least 10. Good surprise from the Ravens so far. They need to keep the pressure on.

Dee...never...ever admit that in public... :)

Edited by vmax

Reed and wilson did too.. you could see they were both thinking the same and followed him to the EZ.

I don't know if they told Redding to pick up the ball or if he did that himself, but they definitely saw him pick it up and pushed him along; it almost looked like Redding was going to pick up the ball and toss it to a ref or something at first.

I picked the Stealers to win by at least 10. Good surprise from the Ravens so far. They need to keep the pressure on.

I picked a 4 point win by the Steelers, so I am surprised as well. Specifically, the pass rush on defense and the pass protection on offense has been EXCELLENT! Still a whole half of football to be played, but it looks like we have a very solid gameplan and Flacco is looking very comfortable out there. Most importantly, we have taken the home crowd out of the game for the time being. Lets close this thing out!

Oh yeah, and how about that 61-yard punt from Koch? Damnnnnnn!!!