ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

This Blows

cravnravn

What do we do tomorrow?

That is easy, root for the Cardinals, Chiefs, and Seahawks tomorrow! Lets clinch that playoff spot tomorrow so we can rest guys like Mason and Reed next week who have been playing through pain the whole season. The six spot is a blessing in disguise. We should get a game against either the Jets or Broncos (hopefully the Broncos), and then get a shot at Pittsburgh again in the second round! I really want another chance against Pittsburgh!

The six spot is a blessing in disguise. We should get a game against either the Jets or Broncos (hopefully the Broncos), and then get a shot at Pittsburgh again in the second round! I really want another chance against Pittsburgh!

Cleetz that would be great. I want that shot too...call it unfinished business.

wow...Meaningfull games in December and it looks like January too!

"Just taking a cart ride...I'll be back."

44108778.jpg

Crav, I told you my man flacco and the playcalling plays better on the road. I dropped the *** I'm stupid for thinking this game is easy *** line for the first time in my raven career and we get huge win.

Anytime you other Ravens fans have lil faith, just ask me to say *** I'm stupid for thinking this game is easy *** and we will win.

Poor Willie..Once again Bengals cant judge talent..Wouldnt that be something if he got a ring?

I'd be happy if Willie finally got what he's long deserved.

Harbaugh for coach of the year?

Depends on how the Falcons finish... they could still wind up at 11-5.

Also can't count out Wisenhunt in Arizona just for getting the Cards there...

And I wouldn't be surprised if a few folks get on their knees for Tomlin...

Crav, I told you my man flacco and the playcalling plays better on the road. I dropped the *** I'm stupid for thinking this game is easy *** line for the first time in my raven career and we get huge win.

Anytime you other Ravens fans have lil faith, just ask me to say *** I'm stupid for thinking this game is easy *** and we will win.

I'll never get that "I dont feel good about this game today" feeling again

You think Jack Del Rio would come here to be DC after we kick their asses next Sunday and he gets fired?

Harbaugh for coach of the year?

Depends on how the Falcons finish... they could still wind up at 11-5.

Also can't count out Wisenhunt in Arizona just for getting the Cards there...

And I wouldn't be surprised if a few folks get on their knees for Tomlin...

True, if the Falcons finish 11-5 and make the playoffs, then Smith is definitely in the running just because of how bad that team was last season. Especially in that tough of a division (although I believe we could take anyone of those teams in the NFC South easily).

Wisenhunt I am not so sure about, that division is extremely weak. And the Cards did go 8-8 last year, so that does not really compare to us or the Falcons.

Tomlin will most certainly be in the running if the Steelers win out.

If the Falcons and us both make it to the playoffs, it will definitely come down to Harbaugh and Smith. Nevertheless, Cam Cameron deserves assistant coach of the year! What he has done with this offense is amazing (a young o-line, rookie QB, no deep threat). Get Cam a legitimate deap threat/redzone target, and we will really be rolling!

Had some trouble getting my username back, but i guess it is more fitting. was still constantly reading, just couldnt post for a while.

As far as COY, I love harbs and I love this team, but Sparano is a no brainer(assuming Chad Pennington completes the disney movie on sunday).

dying for the jacksonville game to get here sooner