ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Break out your hankies

vmax

IRVING – If the Cowboys don't make the playoffs – it's pretty iffy after a devastating 33-24 loss to Baltimore on Saturday night – then Jerry Jones must fire Wade Phillips.

Actually, he should've fired him after the game, considering the defense gave up touchdown runs of 77 and 82 yards in the final three minutes.

The dilemma for Jones is that offensive coordinator Jason Garrett, the heir apparent, has done absolutely nothing since September to prove he deserves the job.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...or.3fb573e.html

44110338.jpg

Guest BallTMore

I was so glad when Garrett turned the Ravens down. He\'s a wanna-be. No fire. Nothing. Didn\'t like the guy.

Harbaugh is a great fit for this team.

This is a great party! I like playing on the road!

b07f71f0-e967-4791-921f-7e1cfe0bcecf.jpg

Edited by BallTMore

I was so glad when Garrett turned the Ravens down. He\'s a wanna-be. No fire. Nothing. Didn\'t like the guy.

This is from an ESPN article of the recap I thought was hysterical:

In addition to the homecoming theme, the Ravens also were motivated by Dallas offensive coordinator Jason Garrett opting to remain with the Cowboys after interviewing to become Baltimore's coach last offseason.

"I wonder what team he wishes he was coaching tonight?" Suggs said.

Here's another one madbacker....

It's too bad the Cowboys couldn't figure things out in the final game at Texas Stadium -- especially since Jones apparently petitioned the league for the Cowboys to play the Ravens because it once looked like a winnable game. Jones sort of confirmed that theory to me after the game, but I couldn't tell whether he was joking. It didn't matter to the Ravens.

"We had a lot of politics that really made this game more fun," said Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs. "They personally recommended us as their homecoming opponent. We fed off it the whole game. We hope they enjoy their ceremony tonight, but I guess we were the dynamite."

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfceast/0-6-179...son-s-next.html

0847.jpg

Jones has wayyyy too much influence with the NFL. Theres no way Pacman would have been reinstated by the league once much less twice if he were playing for any other team - and now he has influence on the schedule? I know they would have had a home games against us anyway, but noone should have a say in when you play a certain opponent except the schedule makers.

This warmed my heart:

Baltimore (10-5) turned Dallas owner Jerry Jones’ hope for a homecoming event into a wake. It was Jones who, according to stories going around the NFL, requested of the league that Baltimore be the visiting team in this game rather than one of the “tougher” teams such as the New York Giants, Philadelphia or Washington.

But by the end, Jones was gripped with quiet anger as he watched the final two minutes tick away. So much so that when a friend tried to console him, Jones walked away, preferring to find any spot of solitude in the cavernous home of some of the NFL’s greatest moments and teams.

a ton of fans watched the spanking...

The Ravens-Cowboys game was the NFL Network's highest-rated of the season, drawing 9.2 percent of the nation's cable TV audience, the NFL reports. It ranked No. 4 among cable sports programs this year, behind three Monday Night Football games on ESPN and tied with the AL Championship Series Game 7 between the Rays and Red Sox on TBS.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/med...scowboys_t.html

With the exception of the 1st quarter, that was one quiet, unpassionate group of fans in Texass stadium. They don't hold a candle to the the noise level we put on at M&T. It left me wondering "What's the big deal with Texass stadium"?.

a ton of fans watched the spanking...

The Ravens-Cowboys game was the NFL Network's highest-rated of the season, drawing 9.2 percent of the nation's cable TV audience, the NFL reports. It ranked No. 4 among cable sports programs this year, behind three Monday Night Football games on ESPN and tied with the AL Championship Series Game 7 between the Rays and Red Sox on TBS.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/med...scowboys_t.html

With the exception of the 1st quarter, that was one quiet, unpassionate group of fans in Texass stadium. They don't hold a candle to the the noise level we put on at M&T. It left me wondering "What's the big deal with Texass stadium"?..

That many people have the NFL Network?