ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Masons THE MAN

dapetes

Mason never ceases to amaze me. He gets paid but doesn't play for the money. He plays because he loves the challenge. What a football player should and needs to be. Mason has and still has my vote for offensive player of the year. Love Ya Mase

Mason needs 40 yards for another 1,000 yard season.

I believe Mason's gutsy performance last night inspired all of his teammates to go all out for 60 minutes. I believe it will carry over for the rest of this season.

Harbaugh has developed one tough bunch of players. Derrick is exactly the kind of "Raven" he wants.

You lead by example and the young guys are soaking this up.

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. The 2008 Ravens have a ton of players on IR, so the next man up has had to get the job done if this team was to take it to the next level. For that to happen, they needed internal leadership, the kind that Mason, Reed and Ray provide.

Look...Reed's playing with a life altering condition...and going all out.

Last night Harbaugh said he has a locker room of "Mighty Men".

He does.

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. The 2008 Ravens have a ton of players on IR, so the next man up has had to get the job done if this team was to take it to the next level. For that to happen, they needed internal leadership, the kind that Mason, Reed and Ray provide.

He does.

Speaking of next man up, how about that Jameel McClain guy? He just keeps making plays. Did you see his closing speed on the ball on the bootleg to his side? I really think we have something special in McClain.

Speaking of next man up, how about that Jameel McClain guy? He just keeps making plays. Did you see his closing speed on the ball on the bootleg to his side? I really think we have something special in McClain.

Did I not call that one? :D

It's a shame we don't have a big play starting receiver, because Mason would absolutely destroy all the Welker talk if we could put Derrick in the slot.

Did I not call that one? :D

It's a shame we don't have a big play starting receiver, because Mason would absolutely destroy all the Welker talk if we could put Derrick in the slot.

I'll give you props on your 'Cuse boy, good call.

Agreed on the deep threat. That has to be atop of Ozzie's "To Do" list for this coming offseason.

Mason needs 40 yards for another 1,000 yard season.

I believe Mason's gutsy performance last night inspired all of his teammates to go all out for 60 minutes. I believe it will carry over for the rest of this season.

Harbaugh has developed one tough bunch of players. Derrick is exactly the kind of "Raven" he wants.

You lead by example and the young guys are soaking this up.

He does.

What is Reeds life altering condition?

What is Reeds life altering condition?

He has some sort of condition around his neck where he is playing with a good amount of pain.

He could do surgery, but surgery could end his career. So for the rest of his career, he will have this nagging pain in his neck, until he gets surgery.

At least that is my understanding.