ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ben Fumbled!

cravnravn

So you'd rather the Ravens go to Tennessee than Pittsburgh if they make it to round 2 of the playoffs?

Yes, because we would go to Pittsburgh for the AFC Championship game and really ruin their season! :lol: I cannot root for the Steelers, but if they win today the silver lining is that we would face Pittsburgh in the second round. As long as we do not face the Colts in the playoffs, I feel pretty confident about our playoff prospects.

Fumble Roethlisberger for the second time!

I'd rather be playing Tennessee in the second round, by far.

I'd like to avoid the Colts and Steelers at all costs... if Tennessee wins, we don't get either til the AFC Championship (assuming we get there or even out of the first round)

I agree - I'd would rather see the Ravens go to Tennesse in round two - even though they are playing the Steelers well i think they are on the decline overall. I am definately rooting for the Titans. BTW what a great play by Collins throwing it deep because he knew it was a free play. You'd think more QBs would do that.

I don't think they need it.

We, however, need Gus Johnson or something. Jim Nantz has got to be putting people to sleep lately; I thought he was pretty bad last week, too. Maybe ol' man Enberg needs to start taking the marquee games again.

LOL I am watching the KC- Mia game (KC just took a 4 point lead woohoo) and Dick Enberg just did his signature..."Hooohh My!" after Thigpen ran in a touchdown before the half. It makes me laugh everytime.

What do you mean we go into Tenn??

I thought it was 4 plays 5, winner gets #1 and 3 plays #6 and winner gets #2

The playoff bracket is not set, it is a flexible bracket where the highest seed always plays the lowest seed. So if 4 beats 5, and 6 beats 3, 1 would get 6 and 2 would get 4.

I like how the commentators keep hyping the Steelers even though they are getting torn apart. If we were losing, you wouldn't hear the end of how bad of a team we were. They keep making excuses about how the Steelers are tired, and they will be okay. Basically, saying how this is a meaningless game for the Steelers. <_<

Guest BallTMore

Haha! Cowher whining that the Titans are poor sports because Lendale stomped on the terrible hankie! Boo fucking hoo!

I'm glad Boomer called him out for when Cowher made fun of the Bengals "Who-Dey" chant.

Seriously, I'm pissed now. Fuck those crybabies!

Edited by BallTMore

Haha! Cowher whining that the Titans are poor sports because Lendale stomped on the terrible hankie! Boo fucking hoo!

I'm glad Boomer called him out for when Cowher made fun of the Bengals "Who-Dey" chant.

Seriously, I'm pissed now. Fuck those crybabies!

I lived with a guy who had a terrible towel. The shit of it was he was actually a chiefs fan.

The stuff I did to the towel when he wasn't around would make truckers blush. I fucking hate those rags.

Someone should remind Cowher that he works for CBS, not the Steelers. He was whining about it like the towel is a religious artifact. The towels are often used to taunt, so turnabout is fair play. The towels tradition is weak anyhow.

Oh and Bradshaw didnt like it either.