Week 17

deeshopper

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BallTMore

I'd be pissed at the no pass interference call too, but they almost never call it in that situation.

On who? Green was ripping Webb's facemask off. Forget those horrible fans.

I'd be pissed at the no pass interference call too, but they almost never call it in that situation.

Green had his hand in Webbs facemask...good no call.

The Ravens fan in me would argue that Green/Simpson (whoever it was) seemed to initiate the contact with the push off... and then Webb held on to stay close.

The Ravens fan if we were receiving would have been upset, no doubt.

Guest BallTMore

#2 seed.

As bad as we have looked at times, I feel confident that we can beat everyone in the playoffs. Even New england on the road.

Guest BallTMore

Oh I didnt see Green's hand, I am not sure the ref did either. My point was they can boo all they want but on hail mary type situations they refs t3end to let everything go.

True. That's the best time to mug the hell out of someone. Only time I see a flag is if the guy no longer has a jersey at the end of the play.

I have to stand up and applaud your win today. Didn't think it would happen.

Thanks! And you guys made the playoffs too and deservedly so. I like the makeup of your team. How about beating the Steelers now in the playoffs for both of us?

Guest BallTMore

Thanks! And you guys made the playoffs too and deservedly so. I like the makeup of your team. How about beating the Steelers now in the playoffs for both of us?

The only way the Steelers and Bengals can meet is in the afc championship, so I hope that doesn't happen. Lol

If the Bengals and steelers win next week, the Ravens will host Pittsburgh.