ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 13

deeshopper

A victory in the AFC North is always tough for us. I'm starting to get worried about Cundiff. Also, our receivers had a lot of dropped balls today but, hey the weather was pretty crappy. Defense was solid with the exception of the Hillis catch and the Brownie's touchdown but I'm not worried about our D. O-line play was again very good. This unit has really picked up since Grubbs has been back.

Was very surprised the Steelers had such an easy game against the Bungles. Anybody know what the heck happened there?

Was very surprised the Steelers had such an easy game against the Bungles. Anybody know what the heck happened there?

No because the networks thought we'd be interested in the Broncos/Vikings. Looks like reality is setting in for the Bengals...can't beat the good teams but they are light years closer to being a playoff team than the Browns.

No because the networks thought we'd be interested in the Broncos/Vikings. Looks like reality is setting in for the Bengals...can't beat the good teams but they are light years closer to being a playoff team than the Browns.

It must really suck for Browns fans when they see the Bengals with an up and coming squad and they are still looking for players at damn near every position.

Random - today I couldn't help but think of the great Savage trade that gave us Ngata. What an idiot.

Random - today I couldn't help but think of the great Savage trade that gave us Ngata. What an idiot.

lol, remember how stoked Phil was about getting one over Ozzie by getting a 5th round draft pick from him to take the player they were going to pick ahead of Ngata anyway. I think the player was Wimbley who is now with the Raiders. lolbrowns.

Wimbley is playing well for the Raiders though.

Not that I would trade Ngata for him, but the Raiders are getting production out of him at least approaching his draft position. The Browns on the other hand.... they know how to waste draft picks.