ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 9

deeshopper

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously you all should send the refs a case of beer boldin pushes off we get the flag smith pushes off we get the flag defenseless wr no flag pi in the endzone no flag just amazing

a7841001-9fa5-4d14-9562-e2ac4f4b6731.jpg"Seriously you all should send the refs a case of beer boldin pushes off we get the flag smith pushes off we get the flag defenseless wr no flag pi in the endzone no flag just amazing"

Seriously you all should send the refs a case of beer boldin pushes off we get the flag smith pushes off we get the flag defenseless wr no flag pi in the endzone no flag just amazing

boohoo hoo cry me a river. What about that phantom hold on Smith on the Rice run? The refs only took one TD off the board today on a bs call and that was ours.

O well we will see you in the playoffs and remember pittsburgh is 7-0 against any team from baltimore in the playoffs

That ends this year too.

2234960801_5437f055fc.jpg

We'll bury them in Baltimore.

Guest BallTMore

I'm still in shock. I support Flacco but he really lost me when he fumbled the ball. My confidence in him was completely gone. He shut me up big time. That's twice he crushed the hearts of Pittsburgh. Love it!

I was going to hunt down and kill Torrey Smith...then Q. I was like a mad-man, sitting in the dark quietly think of ways to get Torrey. Then he saves the day! Amazing!

Next hurdle is Cincinnati. They look tough.

:gorave:

I'm still in shock. I support Flacco but he really lost me when he fumbled the ball. My confidence in him was completely gone. He shut me up big time. That's twice he crushed the hearts of Pittsburgh. Love it!

I was going to hunt down and kill Torrey Smith...then Q. I was like a mad-man, sitting in the dark quietly think of ways to get Torrey. Then he saves the day! Amazing!

I guess we should root for Pitt next week but I don't think I can do it.

To my utter astonishment, we are tough.

I'd have never thunk it this year.

Guest BallTMore

I still don't get how Andy Dalton has led a team to a 6-2 record, I'm just not buying it yet, but he clearly is performing.

I thought the same, but after watching him and Green, you can see they are not just getting lucky. They have skill. Dalton can make some amazing throws. I don't like it.

Like I said. This will be a challenge.

I thought the same, but after watching him and Green, you can see they are not just getting lucky. They have skill. Dalton can make some amazing throws. I don't like it.

Like I said. This will be a challenge.

I am more worried about Cinci's defense than their offense. Marvin has Joe's number.