ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 8

deeshopper

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is little doubt in my mind Cam needs to go. Last week, with a lack luster team, he should have gone to a no huddle just to wake them up. This week, same thing, only he does it when the cards are playing prevent. Only in week one did he use crossing routes, stacked sets; none since then. ruoutes are called witha running back running a wheel route to the same side a receiver is doing a stop & go = easy coverage for the secondary. This is pathetic offensive play calling / scheme.

They are not helping the line out with these routes...... and Joe is clearly shell shock, has been since that stupid Rams game where he threw what 50 times? nd yes, he threw for a ton of yards but he also got knocked around quite well. Add to that the team has not run the ball consistantly all year. Don't give me the crap about 170 yards against the Steelers, or a 140 here or there. Those were done on largely two long runs each game. They suck at driving the ball especially on 2nd & 3rd & short. You can blame the line for some, not all, this coaching staff sucks; top to bottom.

This is one of the only teams I have seen, and it goes back to when Billick was here, where a high anckle sprain keeps a player out for six week or more. The training staff, the same as under Billick, sucks. / rant.......... :mask:

Cam is going to take heat for this, but this in on the players, and not just the offense. The return TD was pathetic. 5 missed tackles! Torrey Smith...wtf? Boldin....make a play! The players are #$%$# up big time and Harbaugh better light a fire under their asses in the locker room.

1-5 teams need their opponent to turn the ball over and give them good field position so they have a chance to score.

Check.

1-5 teams need to make some big plays on special teams to win on the road.

Check.

They need to take the crowd out of the game too.

Check.