ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Preseason: Week 3

deeshopper

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BallTMore

Whew! Can't believe I made it through all the posts in this thread. :lol:

That was a very fun game. I'm becoming a huge Tyrod Taylor fan. The guy can play some ball and seems to get better every week.

Evans and Boldin looked like monsters.

Torrey Smith is scaring me. He can't catch anything. I hope it's just nerves.

Torrey Smith is scaring me. He can't catch anything. I hope it's just nerves.

I think Doss will pass Smith on the depth chart. If Smith wasn't a second round pick,i'm not even sure he'd make the team over Quan and Reed.

@ Corner - Foxworth and Webb were terrible. What is up with Webb? It looks like he has regressed big time this year. I think Smith and Williams may get the starting nods not because they won the jobs, but because everyone else sucks. I didn't see Chris Carr out there tonight...did he play?

I think Doss will pass Smith on the depth chart. If Smith wasn't a second round pick,i'm not even sure he'd make the team over Quan and Reed.

@ Corner - Foxworth and Webb were terrible. What is up with Webb? It looks like he has regressed big time this year. I think Smith and Williams may get the starting nods not because they won the jobs, but because everyone else sucks. I didn't see Chris Carr out there tonight...did he play?

I said the same thing last week, Webb sucks...

Carr is nursing some minor injury.

Foxworth obviously has not fully recovered. He does not have the speed back yet. He certainly was schooled.

Webb needs to get his head in the game. At times he played hard nosed aggressive football and other times he was out of it.

Jimmy Smith will definately start vs the Steelers. Carr will be the nickle. They might go with Williams and take their licks.