ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Preseason: Week 2

deeshopper

I couldn't tell but this from the Ravens:

“@1WinningDrive: Got to give Oniel Cousins credit for opening that hole for Ray Rice. He took his man down to the turf. Ben Grubbs with nice push too”

Nice drive by KC to end the half, couple tricky play calls did the job.

I couldn't tell but this from the Ravens:

“@1WinningDrive: Got to give Oniel Cousins credit for opening that hole for Ray Rice. He took his man down to the turf. Ben Grubbs with nice push too”

Nice drive by KC to end the half, couple tricky play calls did the job.

Sweet. Cousins is such a massive dude - it would be such a pleasant & unexpected surprise if he could turn into a beast of a guard.

My evaluation of last night. I missed all but that last drive where KC scored of the first half.

That 2nd D looked really bad. McCluster made them look foolish. That drive was way to easy.

In the 2nd half the D really settled in. They were getting great penetration and screwing up KC's O. Nice sack by Haruki. Divens looked really good at times. Nice play.

I really was impressed with Allen. I am thinking Williams may have been an unneeded luxury. Allen really bowls guys over. He will not be long for the league with that high running style. But for a solid few yrs more than good enough.

Taylor finally sett;ed down and looked pretty good. Maybe in a few yrs he can be groomed and be a solid trading chip.

BTW almost all positive so far.

A major critique. How in the world can you be a back judge and the runner touches the ball to the pile on as he is going into the end zone right in front of you and not see that was a TD. If you are that blind then you have zero need to be on a field .

I really was impressed with Allen. I am thinking Williams may have been an unneeded luxury. Allen really bowls guys over. He will not be long for the league with that high running style. But for a solid few yrs more than good enough.

I was thinking the same thing about Williams after seeing Allen and Parmele run yesterday. They both ran hard and were effective.