ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Preseason: Week 1

deeshopper

Guest BallTMore

Football is back...now for my first gripe.

Dear Comcast,

Please add more computer graphics. 1/8th of my TV screen is still clear enough for me the watch the game.

10-3 at the half Eagles are up.

This is not football. It's a lot of guys who've never played together going at it.

At one point Taylor had an O line I've never seen...and they played like that. Cousins wiffing play after play at LT. Reid jumping off sides at RT. Don't know who the guards or center were.

Doss looks good...2 nice catches.

Pollard playing well...blitzing and has an interception.

Kruger is playing fast and on a mission. Got a sack of Young.

Kindle is flying all over the field playing with reckless abandon.

The tackling has been poor.

Koch and Cundiff are back in form.

Tyrod Taylor is lost...he had a wide open Smith on the sidelines but couldn't make the throw or it would have been at least 3 more points before the half.

Ray Rice ran well.

Pita is getting open...has at least 3 catches...one spectagular...and 1 drop.

Cody collapsing the middle.

Arthur Jones looks good.

Ngata batted down a pass as Kindle applied the pressure.

Can I get you a beer Dee? :)

10-3 at the half Eagles are up.

This is not football. It's a lot of guys who've never played together going at it.

At one point Taylor had an O line I've never seen...and they played like that. Cousins wiffing play after play at LT. Reid jumping off sides at RT. Don't know who the guards or center were.

Doss looks good...2 nice catches.

Pollard playing well...blitzing and has an interception.

Kruger is playing fast and on a mission. Got a sack of Young.

Kindle is flying all over the field playing with reckless abandon.

The tackling has been poor.

Koch and Cundiff are back in form.

Tyrod Taylor is lost...he had a wide open Smith on the sidelines but couldn't make the throw or it would have been at least 3 more points before the half.

Ray Rice ran well.

Pita is getting open...has at least 3 catches...one spectagular...and 1 drop.

Cody collapsing the middle.

Arthur Jones looks good.

Ngata batted down a pass as Kindle applied the pressure.

Can I get you a beer Dee? :)

Pitta and Kruger really standing out. Pollard played the interception perfectly. Kindle looks very active. The defense got great penetration many times but couldn't wrap up the tackling. Arthur Jones looked very good. Haven't seen much from Torrey Smith. Doss has potential.

BUT, as expected, they really look ragged. The Eagles are doing better because they have more experience is my take.

Guest BallTMore

The coaches seem to be really high of Kruger this year. I brushed it off as BS, but after seeing him tonight I'm starting to believe. You can see a difference. Built. Looks faster. Now, he is playing against twos, but it is an improvement over the past seasons.

Every time Pollard makes a tackle I can't help yelling, "F*** you, mother fu***r!"

Uh...the Ravens better find a #2 QB somewhere...Tyrod is ragged.

Parmalee is running very well...very strong...looked like Jamal for a moment.

Pass coverage sucks.

D can't get off the field on 3rd down.

The O line is trying their ass off to get Taylor killed.

Give this to Taylor...he has no pocket except Eagles all around him...no time to throw...no where to run.

Guest BallTMore

Yep. Tyrod did seem to settle down in the 4th. He did try to float the ball a lot, but I would expect with experience that will stop.

He won't be the backup, so I'm not worried. Oz will get a vet. Tyrod may improve for future seasons