ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens inactives include Rice, Fabian Washington, Figurs

Guest BallTMore

Guest BallTMore

Received a text from WNST.

I know the Jags don't have top receivers, but Ivy and Frank can make anyone look good when they have to fill in as a starter. I'm suddenly nervous. :o

Way too much disdain for Walker around these parts, guys. Not particularly deserved.

I have been saying this all season. If anything this disdain should be shown towards Ivy :D

Nevertheless, Washington better be ready to go this week. We are going to need someone fast enough to keep up with Ginn!

Walker has done a hell of job.

Walker's a no class thug and a lucky one at that. He's going to cost us big time sooner or later. I'd have called him for interference more than once between this week and last. And then there's his special team play, or lack thereof, for which he was benched already this year. Today we were lucky he didn't get flagged for taunting a couple of times. Got spit anyone?

Walker's a no class thug and a lucky one at that. He's going to cost us big time sooner or later. I'd have called him for interference more than once between this week and last. And then there's his special team play, or lack thereof, for which he was benched already this year. Today we were lucky he didn't get flagged for taunting a couple of times. Got spit anyone?

As Chris McAlister's biggest fan, you have made this the most ironic post in history.

I'm with Been...Walker is real light in the head, has a big mouth, is undisciplined and is easily distracted. If he could buy into "TEAM" instead of "ME", just shut up and execute his duties then yea...the Ravens would have a good corner and player.

As it is...having Walker is like skating on thin ice.

We see that he can be good...then we see the liability.

Can't have that weakness in the playoffs against the high caliber teams the Ravens will be playing.

I'm with Been...Walker is real light in the head, has a big mouth, is undisciplined and is easily distracted. If he could buy into "TEAM" instead of "ME", just shut up and execute his duties then yea...the Ravens would have a good corner and player.

As it is...having Walker is like skating on thin ice.

We see that he can be good...then we see the liability.

Can't have that weakness in the playoffs against the high caliber teams the Ravens will be playing.

Ivy has a bigger mouth, I don't think I have to say anything about his play.

Go back watch some games and see who was shutting down that 3rd guy or TE.

Ivy has a bigger mouth, I don't think I have to say anything about his play.

Go back watch some games and see who was shutting down that 3rd guy or TE.

Walker...he's a good nickle back....who's light upstairs....:)

As Chris McAlister's biggest fan, you have made this the most ironic post in history.

Huge difference:

1. CMac can actually play corner

2. CMac is an AllPro

3. CMac never thought ST's was beneath him

4. CMac never spit in the mouth of another player

5. CMac played with with a torn PCL and still led the team in pics until finally forced to go under the knife.

5. The only valid knock against Chris is that he is too outspoken and uppity for insecure white boys suffering from SPS.

:lol: ;)

And, to continue my point, wasn't a certain highly paid starting CB (wearing number 21) benched earlier this season?

Due to injury Force...his knee was a liability. He couldn't fool anybody anymore that he could cover the good receivers with that knee.

Harrison tourched him. Harrison who's not a threat anymore.

Huge difference:

1. CMac can actually play corner

2. CMac is an AllPro

3. CMac never thought ST's was beneath him

4. CMac never spit in the mouth of another player

5. CMac played with with a torn PCL and still led the team in pics until finally forced to go under the knife.

5. The only valid knock against Chris is that he is too outspoken and uppity for insecure white boys suffering from SPS.

:lol: ;)

1. Yet he wasn't playing today. Hmm. Well, at least the player who was held his primary receiver to 16 total yards.

2. Well, he was.

3. How do you know? He was never asked to play it.

4. Again: how do you know that Walker ever did? There was no actual evidence of that.

5. And also let the Colts absolutely torch us, due to pure stupidity and ego.

6. Outspoken and uppity? That kind of sounds like you right now.

I don't have any problem whatsoever with McAlister, but the fact is that your argument against Walker condemns everything Chris does and has done, as well (i.e. you claim that Walker taunts, but it's McAlister that has been called by officials multiple times in the past for taunting). More importantly, you overlook the fact that Walker, who came into the season as our FIFTH cornerback, has played well when called upon this season.

Please hop off your unicorn, Been.

Once again you open your mouth removing all doubt...

How do you know? He was never asked to play it.

CMac has returned punts for us.

Again: how do you know that Walker ever did? There was no actual evidence of that.

Two witnesses said he did, one being the victim himself. And that sir can get you convicted in a court of law.

Yet he wasn't playing today. Hmm. Well, at least the player who was held his primary receiver to 16 total yards.

Yea thanks to about 10 drops by Jags WR's. That ain't gonna happen in weeks to come.

And also let the Colts absolutely torch us, due to pure stupidity and ego.

Like Harbaugh said, it wasn't all on Chris. Be that as it may I'd like to see how you play with a torn PCL, something that should have been dealt with earlier but given that prior to that game he was playing lights out and leading the team in pics...who knew. Hell Washington is out with a sore toe and who was is there last week when the Cowboys drove the length of the field twice on us in the forth quarter almost entirely via the pass?

For you to even talk about the two players is the same paragraph shows what a complete tool you are at times. On the one hand you got a mediocre journeyman who can't stick with any team versus a multiple pro bowl, albeit moody, shutdown corner who when healthy is probably in the top 5 in the AFC even at his age.

CMac has returned punts for us.

Ooh. The glamour position. I bet he hated that. :rolleyes:

Two witnesses said he did, one being the victim himself. And that sir can get you convicted in a court of law.

Witnesses who were on the other team. I'm sure you usually put a lot of stock into that, you sportsmanship expert. :rolleyes:

Yea thanks to about 10 drops by Jags WR's. That ain't gonna happen in weeks to come.

Yeah, I bet the CB had nothing to do with that. As if those five yard drops mattered. :rolleyes:

Like Harbaugh said, it wasn't all on Chris. Be that as it may I'd like to see how you play with a torn PCL, something that should have been dealt with earlier but given that prior to that game he was playing lights out and leading the team in pics...who knew.

Who knew? McAlister did. Unless he's suddenly unable to diagnose whether or not he's able to run as fast as he can. :rolleyes: That doesn't even consider the other reasons for his benching. :rolleyes:

Hell Washington is out with a sore toe and who was is there last week when the Cowboys drove the length of the field twice on us in the forth quarter almost entirely via the pass?

Actually, Washington was only out for the final drive. And a grand total of one pass was completed against Walker's coverage (a 20 yard pass to Owens). :rolleyes:

For you to even talk about the two players is the same paragraph shows what a complete tool you are at times. On the one hand you got a mediocre journeyman who can't stick with any team versus a multiple pro bowl, albeit moody, shutdown corner who when healthy is probably in the top 5 in the AFC even at his age.

The fact that I was merely comparing attitudes completely flew over your head. But, considering the matter, Walker has played well filling in for your player, and should have no expectations for the accolades you've claimed on McAlister's behalf. The fact of the matter is that McAlister's attitude is no better--in fact, worse--than Walker's. Therefore, your argument that Walker's attitude limits his skill and value, yet affects McAlister's none, is absolutely f*cking comical.

I've never had much problem with your infatuation for him, but for the love of God, please get out of McAlister's pants long enough to see objectivity at work.

:rolleyes:

I remember having various CB injuries against Miami. Do you remember who played? I think Cmac and Rolle were out.

Walker and Washington, with a bit of Ivy thrown in.

Pennington had nearly 100 of his 295 total yards during the last two drives with five minutes remaining in the final quarter. That was one of the games where all were screaming about Ryan's prevent.