ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Appearances - Week of Jan 4

baltimorebeck

Looking at the message thread, it seems a weekly thread might be the better way to do this so here we go.

Monday. Jan 5

Fabian Washington will be at Hightopps in Timonium, MD from 6 - 8 pm

Halotia Ngata (and friends) will be at Max's Taphouse in Fells Point, MD (I dont know the times on this. Anyone?)

Thursday, Jan 8

Terrell Suggs (and friends) will be doing his weekly radio show from Michael's Pub in Columbia, MD

If you hear about a Ravens appearance, give a shout and add to the weekly thread.

I will be at Hightopps tonight. Come say hi to the guy with the blue Surf-N-Sea t-shirt.

BaltimoreBecker

Looking at the message thread, it seems a weekly thread might be the better way to do this so here we go.

Monday. Jan 5

Fabian Washington will be at Hightopps in Timonium, MD from 6 - 8 pm

Halotia Ngata (and friends) will be at Max's Taphouse in Fells Point, MD (I dont know the times on this. Anyone?)

Thursday, Jan 8

Terrell Suggs (and friends) will be doing his weekly radio show from Michael's Pub in Columbia, MD

If you hear about a Ravens appearance, give a shout and add to the weekly thread.

I will be at Hightopps tonight. Come say hi to the guy with the blue Surf-N-Sea t-shirt.

BaltimoreBecker

To our moderator... would it be possible to have these appearance postings pinned for the week? Thanks!