ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Tenn Game

RavensNest8483

I just scavaged tickets to the game in Tenn this saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lower level 15 rows from field, i paid 200 for two. The guy sent me a message after I won the bid and said he meant to put the buy it now price for 300, and didn't realize he fucked up.

HAHAAHAHAHAHA i love it.

Wow, even $300 for lower level is awesome, but for $200, damn.

I'm definitely going, and I'm sooo excited!

Making the 8 Hour drive from Raleigh thru the Smokey Mountains in to Nashville on Friday morning/afternoon, so I'm hoping for good weather, but it sounds like it might be less than ideal travel conditions. Nothing is stopping me though!

I got my tickets off craigslist, 2 for $290 section 332 around the 15 yard line.

Had a friend in Nashville pick the tickets up from the PSL owner, so the tickets are secured!

Whoever else is going, we should start up a thread about where we can all meet up on Friday night and Saturday before the game.

It would be awesome if we could get a good turnout and really represent.

After we got home from the Miami game yesterday, we started toying with the idea of heading to Tennessee this weekend (about a 10 hour drive). It's not for sure yet, and we're still looking at tickets, but it would be cool to see how many people are heading over for the game. I'm seeing some great seats going in the $250-300 range, which may be too tempting to pass up. Once I start bidding, it's over.

After we got home from the Miami game yesterday, we started toying with the idea of heading to Tennessee this weekend (about a 10 hour drive). It's not for sure yet, and we're still looking at tickets, but it would be cool to see how many people are heading over for the game. I'm seeing some great seats going in the $250-300 range, which may be too tempting to pass up. Once I start bidding, it's over.

Well instead of over spending on ebay and letting the price skyrocket. I have a pair I am selling online and if you need more I have 2 more.

Look, please use the marketplace forum for buying, selling or trading anything. I'll just start deleting this stuff from here on out. That forum is there for a purpose. I don't mean to be a beotch about it, but I'm getting tired of seeing these posts.

Look, please use the marketplace forum for buying, selling or trading anything. I'll just start deleting this stuff from here on out. That forum is there for a purpose. I don't mean to be a beotch about it, but I'm getting tired of seeing these posts.

debbie downer :P