ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

28. Baltimore Ravens: Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri

ravinmaniac52

SI compared Harvin to Reggie Bush, and that is a comparison in which I agree with. Bush is a player who has been unable so far to utilize his speed as a consistent weapon in the NFL. Harvin, like Bush did, does not really have an established position coming out of college. I do not believe that Harvin has #1 receiver potential. Harvin's success will be based upon what type of system he is drafted into and how creative his offensive coordinator is in using his talent.

Nicks reminds me of a young Anquan Boldin. Strong, physical receiver, runs great routes, strong hands with good YAC ability. I would say he is worth a late first round pick. I am leaning towards DHB though.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were right about DHB putting up eye-popping numbers, he ran a 4.30 40. On a side note, Don Banks from CNNSI is saying he is getting rave reviews about Brian Robiskie, stated he might the most ready pro wr in the field. He also mention Nicks, has solidified his stock of being selected in first rd. Robo, would be a steal in rd 3.

You were right about DHB putting up eye-popping numbers, he ran a 4.30 40. On a side note, Don Banks from CNNSI is saying he is getting rave reviews about Brian Robiskie, stated he might the most ready pro wr in the field. He also mention Nicks, has solidified his stock of being selected in first rd. Robo, would be a steal in rd 3.

I think I am starting to agree with you on Robiskie. I would not mind him on my team at all. Robiskie proved that he is an all-around solid athlete, and a polished receiver. I see Robo moving up into the second round. He may never be a dominant WR, but he should certainly have a very productive career.