ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Petition to go back to Westminster

TomTaylor

OK...I signed.

You know...10 years from nobody will care...because they just took a big part of caring away. They're heading down the path of the Orioles.

They out thought themselves.

I just can't see this making any difference.

If you really want to make them change their ways, the $ is where it is at.

Tune them out (en masse) and they will instantly go back to building a relationship with the community, assuming they don't just move to another city first.

I just can't see this making any difference.

If you really want to make them change their ways, the $ is where it is at.

Tune them out (en masse) and they will instantly go back to building a relationship with the community, assuming they don't just move to another city first.

There are other ways too. Don't buy the food and merch from them. Make them the least purchased merch team and Steve will feel that.

This one would really hurt. The way you can screw the Ravens over the next few yrs on outside events are as follow. Nobody from the region should attend the NCAA Lax faceoff classic in 2012. In 2014 nobody should attend the NCAA Lax champ. Also in 2014 every PSL holder should take every ticket for the Navy/OSU game. For the 2014 and 2016 Army Navy game take every ticket. When outside events decide they can't do business with the Ravens that will hurt. Totally screw the ravens on all non ravens events