ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Titans fans crying

dc.

Lots of fun pics of them sobbing. But their whining on gotitans is kinda funny.

My fav is that they are still complaining about Reed "bending Johnson in half." Reed was trying to strip the ball. The fact that the announcers were yelling doesn't mean anything. And the penalty on the same play was away from the ball - it wasn't about the lineman pulling Reed off him.

Lots of fun pics of them sobbing. But their whining on gotitans is kinda funny.

My fav is that they are still complaining about Reed "bending Johnson in half." Reed was trying to strip the ball. The fact that the announcers were yelling doesn't mean anything. And the penalty on the same play was away from the ball - it wasn't about the lineman pulling Reed off him.

There's a great quote by former Cardinals manager Whitey Herzog - "I'll stop stealing bases with the lead when you stop trying to score." While baseball and football are two different animals, the point remains -- if Chris Johnson didn't want to get 'Bent in half", he shouldn't of tried to reach for those extra yards. We finish plays.

There's a great quote by former Cardinals manager Whitey Herzog - "I'll stop stealing bases with the lead when you stop trying to score." While baseball and football are two different animals, the point remains -- if Chris Johnson didn't want to get 'Bent in half", he shouldn't of tried to reach for those extra yards. We finish plays.

Well put.

I am amazed that they are still talking about Flacco stepping out of the endzone when CBS showed the play with an overhead angle after the game and its on Youtube.

To be fair to that site, I am sure after a tough loss other teams fans could come here and leave chuckling at us.

If it was Steelers fans I would probably laugh at them more.

I just feel bad for Titans fans, after being the only Ravens fans in our entire section on Saturday. They're not ridiculous and over-the-top like the guys in Philly and Pittsburgh... they're just kind and simple folks that wanted to see their team win.

I didn't even really feel like cheering when Collins threw his final incompletion of the game. I was happy for myself and our team, but felt bad for the city of Nashville. With some exceptions, most of them were respectful and accomodating.

Now Steelers and Eagles fans, on the other hand...