ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Seneca Wallace had the steelers offbalance

borntodiebalmerfan

I just turned the Browns/ Steelers game off and I think Seneca Wallace had the Steelers reeling in the red zone and may have been the right guy in there at that momment. It is Colt Mcoy's team but after the hit he received from Harrisson I think he was a little off with his mental sharpness for decision making. Not really dazed, just an inexperienced quarterback that got nailed hard and I think it shook him up. Wallace added experience and a running diemension that had the Steeler defense guessing a little and I think that he could have rolled out and made something happen instead of switching Mcoy back in. wallace had just made a smart pass that got the Browns in the red zone and I think the sharks smelled blood in the water and may have punched it in. The coaches owed that one victory agaisnt their arch rivals to the Browns fans and they had a good excuse in keeping their number one guy safe on the sidelines for their future and let the experienced guy punch the ball in. Instead the kid comes in and throws a pic in the end zone. Those guys in the crap colored suits get all the luck. I hate them so damm much! oh well, it would have been an unexpected bonus. On the lighter side I am officially starting my FU as of this afternoon !!!

Yea...Wallace was their best shot at winning that game. Colt took a viscous and cheap shot helmit to head hit and was definately seeing stars. He should not have been on the field. It looked like an "on purpose hit" because the Browns were driving and about to score the go ahead TD.

The Browns should have won if it wasn't the Browns. I'm not buying the Steeler hype. At home and it's 7-3 with 2 minutes left..... against the Browns????

How about the Brownies goal line stand? 4 shots and the Steelers can't punch it in.

Yager,

I am with you dude. The Browns with Wallace had the Squealers on their heels. After that pass to Evan (sp ?) - who scored the lone Browns TD agianst us last week - put the Browns around the 5 yd line and goal to go.

McCoy, with deer in the head lights look in his face, mucked it up. It would have been tough to get the TD w Wallace but IT WASNT happening with McCoy.'

All in all, the Browns blew it but made the Squealers earn the W and get beat up. If Harrison gets suspended (as rumored), the 49ers will give the Squealers everything they can handle. I wonder how much intelligence the Harbs (John to Jim) will be sharing in the next 10 days. We absolutely need to have the 49ers win that MNF game.

:gorave:

Wow....

BEREA -- Browns quarterback Colt McCoy's father, Brad, said today that Colt doesn't remember anything after taking a vicious helmet to helmet hit from Steelers linebacker James Harrison and that he never should've gone back in the game.

"I talked to Colt this morning and he said, 'dad, I don't know what happened, but I know I lost the game. I know I let the team. What happened?''

Brad, a lifelong high school football coach who coached Colt all through junior high and high school, said McCoy doesn't remember throwing the interception in the end zone three plays after he jogged back out onto the field after missing two plays from the hit. The pick essentially cost the Browns the game and they lost 14-3.

"He never should've gone back in the game,'' said Brad. "He was basically out (cold) after the hit. You could tell by the ridigity of his body as he laying there. There were a lot of easy symptoms that should've told them he had a concussion. He was nauseated and he didn't know who he was. From what I could see, they didn't test him for a concussion on the sidelines. They looked at his (left) hand.''

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2011/12/colt_mccoys_father_says_mccoy.html

I agree with all of you guys---Wallace had the Steelers in trouble and putting McCoy back in when he was hurt was just plain stupid. His father's comments back that up.

Maybe they ought to think about letting Shurmer go in Cleveland.

And Harrison should get a 2 game suspension.

Yea...Wallace was their best shot at winning that game. Colt took a viscous and cheap shot helmit to head hit and was definately seeing stars. He should not have been on the field. It looked like an "on purpose hit" because the Browns were driving and about to score the go ahead TD.

The Browns should have won if it wasn't the Browns. I'm not buying the Steeler hype. At home and it's 7-3 with 2 minutes left..... against the Browns????

How about the Brownies goal line stand? 4 shots and the Steelers can't punch it in.

agreed. The harrison shot was definitely on purpose. Like you said colt was driving, the D was reeling, they were almost in the red zone with 2 min to go. Big Ben injured, it was the only chance pitt had to lay a brutual helmet to helmet on mccoy. It was as dirty a hit as you can dish out. Cant believe the shit the squeelers get away with