Lots of Autographs

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cmacarolle21

cmacarolle21

Undrafted Free Agent

• 159 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:12 PM

Have a large amount of Ravens autographs not looking to sell all of them just looking to cover my gas expenses until I find a new job =/. 90% are on pictures good chance I have any player your looking for from 2005-2008 most were acquired during training camp or during the Ravens fan festival

"These people can not score on us they cant move even move the ball you know why because we got each other put some smiles on your faces its a 60 minute ball game."- Ray Lewis

#2 cravnravn

cravnravn

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,942 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:03 AM

List them please..

#3 52isUnstoppable

52isUnstoppable

Free Agent

• Pip
  • 974 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:09 AM

I went to the bull and oyster roast at the 5th regiment armory last weekend. They had a million ravens memorabilia some autographed. I bid on and won a signed framed 24 inch picture of bart scott laying "The Hit" on Big Ben for 125$. A steal in my opinion it is the greatest picture I ever seen. The name plate even says "The hit" "ravens 27 steeler 0" I love it. They gave away a signed ed reed authentic too... a whole bunch of good stuff.
"I've watched the Ravens' defense on film, and I don't know what's going on. It's unbelievable," Phill Simms said. "That defense is off the charts with new looks and personnel and guys moving around. I don't even try to describe what they're doing on TV because most of the time, I just don't know."

#4 cmacarolle21

cmacarolle21

Undrafted Free Agent

• 159 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:18 PM

Scott
Mason
Clayton
Boller
Jamal Lewis
Suggs
Gregg

I have a couple more thats off the top of my head Ill have to check the binder. I also have one ball I'm willing to part with it's got lot of different people Ray Lewis, Ed Reed...

Keep in mind I'm not selling all of them I'm selling a couple until I get enough money I like my autographs and I hate when people go to training camp just for the purpose to sell the autographs they get.

"These people can not score on us they cant move even move the ball you know why because we got each other put some smiles on your faces its a 60 minute ball game."- Ray Lewis

#5 cravnravn

cravnravn

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,942 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:50 PM

Ive nere sold one autograph..I have a ton..Everyone except my Dimggio were obtained by me or my Sons..Its a hell of a hobby.

#6 cmacarolle21

cmacarolle21

Undrafted Free Agent

• 159 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 08:22 AM

Yeah if I had any other way to make any money I wouldn't but, on top of gas now I hit a curb while driving have to get a control arm joint ball and some other stuff. =/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users