deeshopper

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Redskins-Ravens inactives

Redskins: QB Colt Brennan (3rd), CB Shawn Springs, LB Marcus Washington, DT Kedric Golston, G Jason Fabini, T Chad Rinehart, DE Erasmus James, TE Fred Davis.

Ravens: QB Todd Bouman (3rd), WR Terrance Copper, WR Marcus Maxwell, DB Evan Oglesby, T Oniel Cousins, G David Hale, TE Edgar Jones, DT Lamar Divens.

My wife and I just got back to the States from a trip to the United Kingdom. We went to the Tower of London and I got some photos of the Ravens they have on site.

Here's my favorite:

3091343128_0e25dab146.jpg

Very nice! How did you like London? I studied abroad in Cambridge a couple of summers ago and got the visit London. The UK as a whole was a bit too rainy and cold for my tastes, but London was definitely cool to visit!

Very nice! How did you like London? I studied abroad in Cambridge a couple of summers ago and got the visit London. The UK as a whole was a bit too rainy and cold for my tastes, but London was definitely cool to visit!

I liked Scotland more than England, but both were awesome. We spent a considerable amount of time visiting my wife's sister in the Kettering area (about 40 miles north of London).