ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Playoffs: Divisional Weekend

deeshopper

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not so much the team for me, but the long stretches of offensive ineptitude that does it for me.

You have to blame your QB there. Flacco seems to be questionable at times.

Guest BallTMore

The Texans defense is down right nasty. Those guys can fly. Look out for them next season.

Freak out all you want , but the Pats defense won't be that tough. If we can get Rice gong early we can win. Brady and Gronk will get thier's, but I think we can hang in there.

CLose game if we get Rice going, we lose if we drop passes on offense and defense like we did today, but I am in no way terrified of the Pats. Terrifield of our own team...yes.

Yeah. I always think that when players get carried off the field.

He walked and jogged just fine a minute or two after that, he went through all the post-game interviews, and even said in an interview (along with Harbaugh) that he'd be fine next week. Calm down.

He walked and jogged just fine a minute or two after that, he went through all the post-game interviews, and even said in an interview (along with Harbaugh) that he'd be fine next week. Calm down.

Calm down? Dude, FYI I'm not a Ravens fan.

So, 49ers will have a home game. Good for them. Please, please, PLEASE for the love of God and all that is holy, please no one start with the talk of a possible Super HarBowl.

They already started with that last week on cnnsi. They evaluated every possible SB combination to explores storylines and decided the Harbowl would be the best.

I know, but you're being weird about one of our players for someone who isn't a fan. Reed is fine.

Okay. My bad. I didn't know you were a doctor who could diagnose a persons condition from game film. I only had you pegged as a quitter Fantasy Nascar player.

Go figure.

Okay. My bad. I didn't know you were a doctor who could diagnose a persons condition from game film. I only had you pegged as a quitter Fantasy Nascar player.

Go figure.

No worries Billy. Force just came out on Facebook so he's under a lot of pressure.